Black Poetry : Cats talk of Christ but don’t walk nice they stalk ice

MADDRAPPER

Apr 1, 2001
Cats talk of Christ but don’t walk nice they stalk ice
And riches the dumb act funny with a sum of money advice
Could be a sad price to pay, can go to a true church too much
Who touch the cash after offering softening the palms for such?
Extreme situation like the fourteen generation David to Abraham
The thunder is great like a blunder or mistake, which will undertake the program?
God is no odd in our life already used the rod twice and won’t
Nod to slice the evil again, illegal men in position of tradition but don’t
Lead proper or great and proceed to operate like satanic machines
Need a finer century we now suffer from minor injury with dreams
Of being king but like the Israelites seeing bling while Moses
In the mountains where roses and fountains of truth opposes
The life we’re fun living is so unforgiving

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
nice flowing hey brutha you have 6 pieces out there on the front
slow down and apply some of that ENERGY and give the other
poet's some love ......................

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
i'll smile and float!
no need to cling
to a rope or choke
give love and ya never
broke it's no joke .....

be not like others but self
it's that time of year to give u know !

tzevi1278

Dec 13, 2004
South Florida
loving the uniqueness of your flow, hip hop inspired i'm sure. i'm hip hop til i die so i feel your scribes. keep inkin em

Lyr1c

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Cats try Ebonics and fail it's black English so exact and distinguish it has a diatonic scale it's s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Pause on the stats of my rhyme they known to cause cats to be blind so it's best to stay away and su Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Rap stats that slap cats dang don't rather this a cap or hat Is got on my head, a cap is a fashion p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Scrimmage in the G-funk era leaves an image in the mirror fast to gaze at and this amaze cats and g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He wear cleats around got his feet on the ground like cats at track meets his facts deep with the sp Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Like a forest set ablaze I get to amaze cats with bright lights and exact write while the whack igni Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My plan great but like candidates I stand to debate cats About matters and no doubt this scatters ru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My words speak, heard on streets and like a bird’s beak peck cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Strive for stats and arrive at microphones with vowels Pause make cats howls and cause bowels to mo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Wrecking Cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Asomfwaa Black Parenting : Do you know of a "Black version" of "Cats and the Cradle?" Black Parenting 20
Destee Pets / Animals : Do Cats Get Bathed, Like Dogs? Pets / Animals 25
candeesweet Black Poetry : Cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Ankhur Black People : Taxing the Fat Cats would have Created Jobs! Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Fat Cats keep their Tax Cuts Black People Open Forum 11
Ankhur Black People : 2010 redistribution of Wealth/ from the Working Class to the pockets of the Fat Cats Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : millions of folks into Poverty and the Fat Cats to the Bank Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : DISS TO SOME CATS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Black People : Mutant Mice - No Fear of Cats Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Why do People give dogs/cats/animals name when they already have the name dog/cat? Black People Open Forum 7
T Black People : Black Cats and Bad Smells Black People Open Forum 21
M Black Poetry : Tenderize stats and penalize cats like a referee’s ruling Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Cats on this Board Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : My strategy is aggression-leaving cats with a battery of questions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Cats on this board need to dodge blocks in large flocks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : Cats on this Board Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Dissing Some Cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : The hate has widen in scope cats riding on coke like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : Punch Lines To Some Cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : Punchlines To cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Hard to entertain cats with thinner brains// and that knowledge Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Getting Cats Straight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : Dang these cats are bazaar creators so like tornados Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : What Up With Cats? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : Rap clever jive but never drive a fake Benz so cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Cats feast off weed that increase the speed of their brains so that Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Live on free soil but cats be spoil want to much Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Flow pride this provide grammar for cats to study Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : My script in quote is like a ship or boat it float while cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : Like a dog run at cats but gun with gatts a kid tight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Stepping swift is like accepting gifts slap and unwrap cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Cats don’t grant props so plant crops as a farmer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M hey destee that similar post caption got cats and kittens rethinking the topic before Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
M Black Poetry : Get Cats Straight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Bishop Black Poetry : Dogs and Alley Cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Heartbeat Black Haiku : for the phat cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Cats Should Stop Playing (in Regualr Format) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
M Black Poetry : hey poetic delight wasn't the only one got a degree all you cats earned a(PHD) player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Black People : Live Talk Conference - 1-866-4-DESTEE Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : Rhymes to amuse strongly But can be used wrongly Can have proud walk But can’t use loud talk In the library, flow well But like a hotel amuse guests E Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0