going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
That is good news from the doctoring front Kem.

I'd say though if a person needs it done I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to come to the office near you. From experience I'd say get it done now, it'll be a night walking into the day light experience.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
That is good news from the doctoring front Kem.

I'd say though if a person needs it done I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to come to the office near you. From experience I'd say get it done now, it'll be a night walking into the day light experience.

Then I would go hunting for it. Because its a lot better than getting cut on

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Then I would go hunting for it. Because its a lot better than getting cut on

I rather be able to see now than wait for all the trials to be over and then twittle my thumbs waiting for the FDA to get their heads out of the where ever they keep them.
You wanna play lab rat? Because that is the only place you'll find those (perhaps) magic drops at the moment per the article.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I rather be able to see now than wait for all the trials to be over and then twittle my thumbs waiting for the FDA to get their heads out of the where ever they keep them.
You wanna play lab rat? Because that is the only place you'll find those (perhaps) magic drops at the moment per the article.

Agreed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AACOOLDRE AACOOLDRE 0
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.