destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Can anyone give me a brief summation of Castro - Cuba - and Black People?

I don't know a lot about the relationship between the three, nor much at all about the first two.

I do know that it appears the US government hates Castro and Cuba. I know this country has put sanctions on Cuba, trying to make life hard for the non-white people there. I have heard that Castro has never backed down to the US, always held his ground, in spite of the sanctions and such, put upon them. These things alone, are enough to make me love the man and his country. I'm also aware of him giving a home to our Beloved Sister Assata Shakur. There may be others as well, i just don't know.

With President Castro's reported illness, and age, there seems to be a major change coming soon. As a result, there's been more buzz in the news about Cuba and the United States' relationship with them.

I heard Condoleeza Rice say that we (the US) are just trying to let the Cubans know that we are here for them, to help them transition to a new government ... democracy ... so they don't have to simply accept their next president, and continue living under a tyranny ... or something like that.

My heart goes out to Sister Assata Shakur, for if the US has their way in this, she'll be caught and sent back to prison ... or worse. That's just one thing, i'm sure there are many more "worses" for Cuba, if they trust the US ... after treating their people as they have, all this time.

Okay Family ... somebody please help me understand what's really going on, what's finna happen, and should it concern us.

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
An alternative to the American Dream/Nightmare

Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Family,

Can anyone give me a brief summation of Castro - Cuba - and Black People?

I don't know a lot about the relationship between the three, nor much at all about the first two.

I do know that it appears the US government hates Castro and Cuba. I know this country has put sanctions on Cuba, trying to make life hard for the non-white people there. I have heard that Castro has never backed down to the US, always held his ground, in spite of the sanctions and such, put upon them. These things alone, are enough to make me love the man and his country. I'm also aware of him giving a home to our Beloved Sister Assata Shakur. There may be others as well, i just don't know.

With President Castro's reported illness, and age, there seems to be a major change coming soon. As a result, there's been more buzz in the news about Cuba and the United States' relationship with them.

I heard Condoleeza Rice say that we (the US) are just trying to let the Cubans know that we are here for them, to help them transition to a new government ... democracy ... so they don't have to simply accept their next president, and continue living under a tyranny ... or something like that.

My heart goes out to Sister Assata Shakur, for if the US has their way in this, she'll be caught and sent back to prison ... or worse. That's just one thing, i'm sure there are many more "worses" for Cuba, if they trust the US ... after treating their people as they have, all this time.

Okay Family ... somebody please help me understand what's really going on, what's finna happen, and should it concern us.

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

I like to remind people that nearly 20 years ago the South African’s sent their army into Angola to help Jonas Savimbi topple the MPLA. They ended up completely surrounded and defeated by the MPLA and the Cuban expeditionary Army.

Their defeat was so complete that the Afrikaners had no option about freeing Namibia [which had been their protectorate] and dismantling Apartheid [which is why the West will never forgive Castro] or have over 60% their army put to the sword. These FACTS are never even admitted to or mentioned in the West [defeat saps morale and generates trauma] whereas we constantly review and highlight the African HOLOCAUST of the last 500 years.

mymic1 Then there is the younger generation of leaders in Cuba. That’s where the problem may lie. There is a strong group of young people fiercely loyal to Fidel and his ideology. Many of them see themselves as the torchbearers of the Cuban revolution and will probably do all they can to maintain the status quo. Maybe, maybe not only time will tell.

Finally there are those who have been underground for years working for democracy. They will feel free to come out in the open and actively push for radical political reforms.
We need to worry about the type of transition and hope that instability does not occur. That will determine whether the direction of the exodus comes towards our shores of away from them. Far more important is the alternative leadership and example Cuba has provided with regard to how to intelligently govern a country with comparatively limited resources, which is the real reason Castro is truly hated by the Luciferian PARASITES focused on achieving their One World currency/government agenda. I agree with this poster

thokoxaba Most of the Cubans who are not "feeling Castro" are white cubans who under Fulgencio Bautista were having a good ol' time oppressing Black people and always had reassurances that they would never touch rock bottom because there was a plethora of brown & black-skinned people to cushion them from that.

The concept of "Equality" is absolutely abhorrent to these people which is exactly why many of them are so focused on getting to White Supremacist Racist dominated USA where the KKK and other diverse array of Pale faced PARASITES are still an integral part of the power elite.

I was there in June 2002 I was genuinely shocked at what they have achieved with their comparatively limited resources, whilst being socio-economically strangled [by the USA] for over 40 years by the most powerful economy on the Planet?

I am not arguing that Cuba is Utopia [read below], however neither is the USA in which the underclass [comprised mainly of African Americans] is in a far worse state than Cuba’s, especially when you consider how little material wealth Cuba has in comparison to the USA.

Materially they’re not comparable to the USA especially with regard to cars and electrical goods, but can you put a price on streets free of drug dealers and petty criminals cutting each other [and any innocent bystanders caught in the crossfire] to pieces; along with a FREE healthcare system that is easily the best in the World.

My biggest disappointment there was the fact that racism from the Spanish/White elite [despite Castro’s efforts] has maintained the usual status quo in the Caribbean and the rest of the Diaspora; with the African Cubans at the bottom of both the social and economic ladders.

With regard to who is in the main the underclass Cuba is still in alignment with the USA despite Castro’s efforts, however without him I’m convinced that the non-white Cubans in general, the African Cubans in particular would find themselves under far more openly racist oppression than they’re currently experiencing.

Anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed is graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE!​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : colin-kaepernick-praises-fidel-castro Black Sports 9
Liberty Black People Politics : Black America and the Passing of Fidel Castro Black People Politics 1
chuck Black People Politics : Let's Do Share Our Thoughts About The Legacy Of Fidel Castro: Black People Politics 27
jamesfrmphilly Black People : castro found dead in cell... Black People Open Forum 15
Ankhur Haiti : Fidel Castro speaks on Haiti / Cholera Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
G Black People : Fidel Castro calls into live Chavez TV show Black People Open Forum 0
Zulile Black Authors : Executive Action - 638 ways to kill Castro Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
G Black People : Castro sees transformation of food into energy as monstrous act Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : Castro steps aside after surgery Black People Open Forum 0
P Namibia : Castro reveals role in Angola, Namibia independence Namibia 7
MANASIAC Black People : My Man Castro Speaks on Bush Black People Open Forum 13
Destee Pan Africanism : Castro says Bush Plotting to Kill Him African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : Nehanda Abiodun, 68, Black Revolutionary Who Fled to Cuba, Dies Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ↭ßlack ℭuban ∫tudies↭ French Colonization in Cuba, 1791-1809 Black People Politics 0
Writspirit Black People : National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba Coming to Lehman Center Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Cuba Gooding, Sr --Found Dead Black Entertainment 5
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : LUNG CANCER VACCINE IN CUBA? Black Health and Wellness 0
skuderjaymes Black People : What will the normalization of relations with Cuba mean for Assatta Shakur? Black People Open Forum 0
KPITRL Black People Politics : Cuba refused deal to swap Assata Shakur for 5 spies, report says Black People Politics 1
shaka64 Black People : Truth Propaganda or both New, aggressive strain of HIV discovered in Cuba Black People Open Forum 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Will Cuba give up Assata Shakur for what? or money. Black People Open Forum 9
RAPTOR Black People Politics : US could lift Cuba embargo after oil discovery Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : obama opens relations with cuba....... Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Jay-Z Defends Trip to Cuba in “Open Letter,” White House Denies Rapper’s Claims Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black Travel : You will soon be able to fly to Cuba! without all the bullmess Black Travel 3
Ankhur Haiti : Cuba - Venezuela planned to build airport in Haiti Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 11
Mad Skillz Black People : The Debate on Race in Cuba Black People Open Forum 29
Amnat77 Black Picture Image Gallery : CUBA Black Picture Image Gallery 10
Destee Pan Africanism : Crushing Defeat of US blockade of Cuba at UN African American History Culture 0
Destee Pan Africanism : UN Praises Cuba's Ability to Feed Its People African American History Culture 0
P Black People : US renews offer on Cuba embargo Black People Open Forum 0
M Black People : Havana, Cuba Press Conference webcast* Black People Open Forum 1
U Black People : The Good Samaritan; A study of Cuba Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : Cuba accepts US hurricane offer Black People Open Forum 1
Isaiah Haiti : HAITIANS IN KOOBA - HAITAIN HISTORY IN CUBA... Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
D Black People : U.S. Brigade returns from Cuba (Press Release) Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Data Proves It: Black People in America Are Not Even a Demographic Monolith African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Racism causes high infertility in Black women Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : This Black Family Ran a Thriving Beach Resort 100 Years Ago. They Want Their Land Back African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Power Rankings Sunken Place Edition: Top 10 Black Folks who’ve lost the most since Donald Trump left office Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Queen Charlotte Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : yeah black history is a whack mystery and my back still blistery from being whip lashed , ready to grip some cash and run to the underground railroad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH Black Entertainment 29
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 'African Gene Theory' Is a Myth, and It's Harming Black Men's Heart Health Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Black On The Bottom Policies - Tariq Rasheed Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Barack Obama opens up about the difficulty of 'being a functioning Black person in America' in surprise appearance Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Feeling politically powerless, black Christians find more comfort in black church: study Christian Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Women Aren't Saving America For You. They're Protecting Themselves Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : For Black Americans, a Heritage Trip to West Africa Can Be Life-Changing Black Travel 0
Kemetstry African American History Culture : THE BLACK SPARROW African American History Culture 2