Black People : Cashless Society 'Inevitable

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
WASHINGTON – Money won’t be around anymore in just a few years, according to trend watchers. And the same globalist taxers that are already trying to confiscate your hard-earned money can’t wait for the cashless era to begin.

Leading the pack is the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), which issued a recent report hailing the prospect.
continued read below:

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/6/28/181711.shtml

lilpea

STAFF
Sep 8, 2005
(G.I.)- Better known as Gary,In.
Occupation
retired
WASHINGTON – Money won’t be around anymore in just a few years, according to trend watchers. And the same globalist taxers that are already trying to confiscate your hard-earned money can’t wait for the cashless era to begin.

Leading the pack is the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), which issued a recent report hailing the prospect.
continued read below:

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/6/28/181711.shtml

Hello brother Keita..

I know very few people who use cash TODAY. Most of them don't. So to me the future in now.

Lilpea..

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Hello brother Keita..

I know very few people who use cash TODAY. Most of them don't. So to me the future in now.

Lilpea..

How true.

It took me livig in Texas and working at a 7/11 last year to realize how true this is.

When I would go to and buy groceries at Albertson's or Kroger's I always got funny looks and comments and the cashiers would often say I was the ONLY customer for that day to use cash only.

Once credit cards started going over 19% APR I cut them up (too late on some) and started going cash. Tried to use some ONLY when traveling because most car rental agencies won't accept cash. And whenever I paid cash for airline travel I always then have to go through "random search".

So if everything goes cashless Im screwed because the ONLY bank account I had left open (checking) is WAMU.:?:

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Dear Brother O....

I don't mean for this to sound like a comercial... but why are using a credit card for a simple purchase... get a debit card...stop paying interest.

Brother I dont use credit cards for any simple purchase. As I stated some car rentals agencies DONT take debit cards or require large deposit. However, what I meant was that while working at 7/11 I realized how many people use credit or debit cards for simple purchases. I wasnt speaking of myself because I typically am cash only. I use debit card in cases of emergency.

I have been increasingly "divesting" from financial institutions over the past 3years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black People : Cashless Society Black People Open Forum 6
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ The Role of the Queen Mother in Israelite Society Black People Politics 0
anAfrican Black Positive People : ‘They’ve been invisible’: Seattle professor studies role of black grandmothers in society Black People Doing Positive Things 1
OldSoul OldSoul : The United Order of Tents, a secret society of Black Women OldSoul 2
Liberty Law Forum : A Society Without Prisons: Envisioning the Radical Philosophy of Angela Davis Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
R Black Poetry : SOCIETY #1 Inferior in character don't make you superior in America there's // a variety in this soc Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : This is what it looks like when Society collapses Science and Technology 2
R Black Poetry : My flow is flames and poets proclaim that we live in the best society and have the nerves, words and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
kidkhuti33 Black People : New Black Society Black People Open Forum 30
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : AUSAR AUSET SOCIETY OF PENNSYLVANIA Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Kemetstry Law Forum : SCOTUS AND POST RACIAL SOCIETY COMMENT Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
A Black People : Your ideal culture, society and government Black People Open Forum 1
YingYang11 Black People : Human Society is changing into a Robotic society? Black People Open Forum 1
YingYang11 Black People : Human Society is changing into a Robotic society? Black People Open Forum 12
kenji Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : I need advice from an initiate of the Ausar Auset Society Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 10
Kemetstry Black People : A POST RACIAL SOCIETY? Black People Open Forum 5
S Black People : There is no society in the world that would allow this to be marketed to their kids. Black People Open Forum 7
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Food Discussion : European Poultry Society Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Jahari Kavi Black People : The History of Sexual Perversion in Western Society Black People Open Forum 32
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Neurotic Society; Lauryn Hill Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Mad Skillz Black People : Khalil Gibran Muhammad:Both blacks and whites avoid facing contraditions in society Black People Open Forum 1
MS234 Black People : ‘Human barcode’ could make society more organized Black People Open Forum 6
MsVeraisblessed Black People : White Society said I Am No Good.. Black People Open Forum 21
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Bobby Hemmitt: The mind and the masses in our society Black People Open Forum 9
blazejay Black People : Utopia or Nightmare: Can we run a top level society? Black People Open Forum 3
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : What role does religion play in society today? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dr Amos Wilson - How White Society promotes Violence in the Afrikan Community Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Jaywalkin' Society Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
cherryblossom Black Spirituality Religion : Ekpe Society Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Culture Is The Mother-Load That Sustain The Environment Of A Society Chief Elder Osiris 1
Amnat77 Black People : THE MADNESS OF A LOST SOCIETY Black People Open Forum 2
Onyemobi Black People : The Transmission of Igbo Culture in Pre-Colonial and Modern Society (Part 1) Black People Open Forum 3
H Black People : How To Make Society and The Negroe Hate Himself Black People Open Forum 14
T Egypt : Society of Kemetic Yoga Egypt 3
L Black Authors : Review of Henry Giroux's: Youth in a Suspect Society Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Have you ever thought about starting a secret society? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
M Black People : The Humane Society and Animal Rights! Black People Open Forum 5
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Gelede Egbe: Yoruba Women's Sacred Society Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
T Black People : Thinking about African Society & Technology Black People Open Forum 0
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : SECRETS OF A SECRET SOCIETY: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 115
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Without the knowledge of God the society cannot be controlled Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
G Can Children build a better Society? No parents, No rules. Black Parenting 0
G Black People : Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati Black People Open Forum 8
G Black People : THE GREATEST MYSTERY NEVER TOLD. Where did the Society of the Horns originate from? Black People Open Forum 5
G Black People : THE SICK SOCIETY, by Chief Osiris Black People Open Forum 2
D Greater society study saving our troubled heart failure elders Black Health and Wellness 0
D Black Relationships : Any profits from black marriage failures? Greater society thoughts... Black Relationships 0
OmowaleX Black Spirituality Religion : The Gnostic Society Library: Pistis Sophia Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
W Black Spirituality Religion : Those Who Oppose The AusarAuset Society will feel the burn of a BEAM CUT! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Egbe Akinkonju: Society of Men Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2