Without grace picked up strange ammunition out in space
Since the change of position took place now got ammo
On route like Rambo and colonel Trout the worse thug to
Draw first blood disperse love on microphones and slew
Got harmony like an army, reveal forts and appeal to courts
On defense spending, dense ending whys go fast and blow cash in support
Of a Foreign policy, need quality? These republican cats
Got the democrats in limo’s with gatts wearing gangster hats
Toting baseball bats Where them pranksters at?
Look the beast and I fighting over this piece of writing, feast
While biting beef. Plate full of rice got hate trapped in a vice tensions increase
Desire lace from a higher place look to the blue sky with
A true cry scoping and hoping for an angel’s flying kiss a gift

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
I think it's safe to say, you got it going on...nice piece.
try writing a "love poem"...let me see what you're working with.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
indeed dis was a rim rocker tyte scribe MADD

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
A comedy of errors but the innocent pay the price with their lives, while the policy makers sit back and watch. Keep the flows rolling.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : She sweet and blackwith a tremendous street actboys carry her bookseven the dairy is shookover the milk in her breastsshe's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She sweet and black with a tremendous street act boys carry her books even the dairy is shook over the milk in her breasts she's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : The verbal is a twist energetic This is pathetic like a list of medics That carry folks and these very quotes Belong on a stretcher usually this choke Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Texas pastor says he'll now carry gun while preaching Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Some of these girls begin to carry BEN AND JERRY ice cream // It's free today be a nice que Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
R Black Poetry : these rhymes like a truck carry loads and bury codes when I spin my wheels in mud and begin to feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black History Month: We carry the imprints of people and places African American History Culture 37
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Google blimps will carry wireless signal across Africa Science and Technology 1
$$RICH$$ Black Men : What do we carry or offer Black Men 24
R Black Poetry : Carry On Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black Folks Are to Carry The Burden Of guilt? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : MUTINY ON THE LIFE BOAT THAT CARRY US TO THE DESTRUCTION OF BLACK PEOPLE Chief Elder Osiris 2
Kemetstry Gun Ownership : DO YOU CARRY A WEAPON FOR PROTECTION? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 90
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BEING BLACK CARRY NO INDEPENDENT VALUE IN THE WORLD TODAY Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Remain Asleep In The Time Of Enlightenment, Carry A Heavy Price!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : Who will carry on rights movement? Black People Open Forum 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Humble The Elders That Carry The Cross Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Black Poetry : I Carry a Small Spiral Notebook w/Large Complex Poetry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
HODEE Health and Wellness : THE BIDEN PLAN TO COMBAT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND PREPARE FOR FUTURE GLOBAL HEALTH Black Health and Wellness 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Trump payroll plan would deplete Social Security by 2023 Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : The government’s herd immunity plan is callous and dangerous Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Billionaire Steyer shakes up primary with slavery reparations plan Black People Politics 0
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : COVID-19/SARS: The Plan-The Test-The Mask-The Social Distancing-The Vaccine-The Cure-The Scam Black Health and Wellness 1492
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ndugu Black People Politics : Do we have a "Just in Case Plan if that fool gets Re- elected?? Black People Politics 11
R Black Poetry : Begin with a plan and had to lend a hand to friend a HIPHOP fan see a girl name Sally from town and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID : my plan great like a landscape strange and unchanged for years I've had it on the carpet o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan see a chick voice fresh and brig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black Sports : Master P Has A Plan Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Hershey’s just announced a major change to their chocolate, and it’s probably a good plan Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID HE SAID it's black HIPHOP chow dinner when a girl allow me to enter my plan is to knock them Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Liberty Black People Politics : What African-Americans Have to Lose From Trump’s Budget Plan Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft Black People Politics 841
Liberty Black People Politics : Who Benefits From Donald Trump's Tax Plan? Black People Politics 26
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3-Day Detox Plan To Remove Fat And Excess Water In Your Body Black Health and Wellness 6
Black Travelers Network South Africa : 2017 South Africa- Details & Payment Plan Coming Soon South Africa 0
Liberty Black People Politics : African-American pastors plan boycott of Emanuel MLK breakfast Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : My plan great but like candidates I stand to debate cats About matters and no doubt this scatters ru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Meet Bernie Sanders: Where the Black Voter Fits Into His Ambitious Plan Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Obama Pushes “College Promise” Plan for Free Community College Black People Politics 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : No Labor Protections in Obama's Overtime Plan Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Even Fox News is outraged at Boehner and Netanyahu's plan to undermine Obama Black People Politics 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Pharoah Sanders - The Creator Has A Master Plan Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Exclusive: Obama plan to 'Power Africa' gets off to a dim start Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Brooklyn D.A.’s weed decriminalization plan Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Why You Need to Put Your Brain on a Fitness Plan, Too Black Health and Wellness 0