The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 90 42.5%
  • No

Votes: 122 57.5%

• Total voters

Symbol of America

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is Jerome Johnson. I'm the owner of the digital marketing company Digital Living Space. I'm based out of Inglewood, California. I've been in business for about three years. I'm gradually expanding. I'm happy to say I'm making a positive impact in the South Los Angeles area. Thank you for having me. :)
Welcome to Destee. That's one snazzy neon avatar. GOD Bless.

Digital Living Space

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
Welcome to Destee. That's one snazzy neon avatar. GOD Bless.
We'd thought it be cool to incorporate the power button sign on nearly all tech gadgets and fuse it with the company name and this is what I came up with. I feel like it can be improved.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is Jerome Johnson. I'm the owner of the digital marketing company Digital Living Space. I'm based out of Inglewood, California. I've been in business for about three years. I'm gradually expanding. I'm happy to say I'm making a positive impact in the South Los Angeles area. Thank you for having me. :)

:hello: Digital Living Space ... Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Congratulations on your business, expansion and positive impact! ... :toast:

Thank you too for Becoming a Premium Member ... :yaay: ... :love:

I've seen your posts and am looking forward to responding to them.

I don't get a chance to hang out like days gone by, but you've touched on topics I love - so I'm gonna make a way!

Looking forward to reading more of you!

Thanks Bunches and please make yourself at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

FlowerCrownedQueen

Reaction score
Greetings!

Call me my handle or simply, Q. I’ll be 29 in December and I have two kids: one son (5 in October) and one daughter (arriving in August). I’m single. We currently reside in Seattle where I was born, but I’m from New Orleans.

I’d love to socialize and network with likeminded people. My goal is to buy a home in California within the next 2 years, be successful in my business ventures - a natural hair and skin care line made by hand, and write screenplays. (Directing and producing as well.) At this point in my life I just want to build a foundation for my kids and enjoy the fruits of my labor. (I’ve made a lot of mistake.) Seems like all I’m doing is working to barely maintain.

Thank you, @Destee for this space. I’m glad I found you all. I’ve been needing positive, black thought, ideas and communication.

Talk to me.

Love,
Q

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings!

Call me my handle or simply, Q. I’ll be 29 in December and I have two kids: one son (5 in October) and one daughter (arriving in August). I’m single. We currently reside in Seattle where I was born, but I’m from New Orleans.

I’d love to socialize and network with likeminded people. My goal is to buy a home in California within the next 2 years, be successful in my business ventures - a natural hair and skin care line made by hand, and write screenplays. (Directing and producing as well.) At this point in my life I just want to build a foundation for my kids and enjoy the fruits of my labor. (I’ve made a lot of mistake.) Seems like all I’m doing is working to barely maintain.

Thank you, @Destee for this space. I’m glad I found you all. I’ve been needing positive, black thought, ideas and communication.

Talk to me.

Love,
Q
Hey Q, I'm the proud author of two (2) published books, when and if you need help with "writing screenplays" let me know...

FlowerCrownedQueen

Reaction score
Clyde,

Thank you. I saw your other reply as well and haha I don’t have it all figured out. I will definitely think of you when I start struggling with my scripts. I haven’t written anything in a while because my laptop is busted and Celtx app on my phone is so annoying. I like the functionality of using the program on the computer.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
Clyde,

Thank you. I saw your other reply as well and haha I don’t have it all figured out. I will definitely think of you when I start struggling with my scripts. I haven’t written anything in a while because my laptop is busted and Celtx app on my phone is so annoying. I like the functionality of using the program on the computer.
Not a problem Q, yvw... Actually, you've developed a plan which is the first step of success. Now write it all down and check off each accomplishment and you are on your way.

Dave Rankin

Reaction score
Dave Rankin from Toronto, Canada. I'm an Afro House DJ, Tutor, TV Show Host for MyTCN TV. It's a pleasure to be here. Congratulations on the longevity of this site. It's a testament to what a community should be. Looking forward to some meaningful chats in the future.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
Dave Rankin from Toronto, Canada. I'm an Afro House DJ, Tutor, TV Show Host for MyTCN TV. It's a pleasure to be here. Congratulations on the longevity of this site. It's a testament to what a community should be. Looking forward to some meaningful chats in the future.

Well said Dave, well said indeed... And likewise, looking forward to reading your thoughts on our plight in the diaspora.