Black Relationships : cant stop thinking about him

tastygurl

Feb 15, 2003
ok everyone here is another one of my drama episodes. there is thisguy let call him d-money that i met through an ex boyfriend. me and d-money was real cool together. he loved me alot and even cried over me more then once. we was together while i was with a total dog. well i ended up getting pregnant by the dog and telling d-money about it. come to find out d-money had gotton his girlfriend the ***** pregnant and she was going to be due a few months before me. so d-money told me to get an abortion and move to another state with him. well the second part sounded real good but i couldnt kill a baby even if it was going to be born by a man with nothing but drinking on his mind. so i told him i couldnt do that and that we could still be together and i wasnt looking for nobody to play daddy to my child. he cried i cried we talked and we talked for days to come. i wasnt all totally in love with him but i had major love for him as a good friend. anyway it has been a year since we last spoke and i cant find him any where. i would like to see how he is doing and tell him that i lost my baby do to the baby's father abuse and that i hope things went well for him. i looked up his name yahoo and found several people with the same name as his. i was thinking should i call the numbers too trak him down or just let it be. i know if he heard from me he would be very happy though. please let me know your thought on this thank you

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Originally posted by tastygurl
come to find out d-money had gotton his girlfriend the ***** pregnant and she was going to be due a few months before me.
TastyGurl ... referring to people as "*****" is not allowed on this forum. Okay?

I think my response to your other thread would apply to this one as well.

:heart:

Destee

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
what you should understand if he wanted u he would be
around still surely him and his new family has moved on and you should too ......i tell you this for the best LET IT GO !
find ya self a good friend and stop letting ya thoughts of love
have u thinking love
any man that say kill whats so beautiful a life is not a man nor
the best thing for u no matter how he make u feel
U need to open up your third eye and see reality of life
your blind when it comes to love .......U need to be on a meltdown
and seek your own furture get self together

sadly sorry don't call or seek him let him be surely he's with that
woman & child living happy let them be ...

RUBYDIVA

Feb 18, 2003
i agree. he's away for a reason. and u can't find him for a reason. by the next time u see him, i predict, u won't want to know him.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: