Rwanda : Cannabis Coffee shops, wooden shoes, and windmills coming to Rwanda?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Looks like the nation that made opium popular and slavery with the Duthch East India Trade Company,
and the parent nation of the Bilderberg meetings, is seeking inroads to neo-imperialism, in Rwanda

Dutch Government Helping Kagame Rig Election?
by H. Vincent Harris
Global Research, August 6, 2010

..........On Frank Habineza, Maxime Verhagen states that the Rwandan Green Party (my translation) “wanted to participate without fulfilling all conditions, which is participating without holding a founding meeting. This is considered contrary to the Rwandan Constitution.”

That statement totally ignores the fact that the Rwandan government has made it impossible, through Kafkaesque measures, for the Green Party to hold such a meeting.

The fact that the Dutch government is now a member of the Rwandan NEC merits serious discussion. Has anyone in the world ever seen a foreign government be part of a National Electoral Commission?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20502

HyperKill

Banned
Dec 18, 2009
for as long as the world abides by the system of money which was created by whites, at least the current day paper priveledge system was, we will always be subject to the desires of whites. There are dirt poor neighborhoods in Uganda, but you can find coca cola and even at@t, even in towns that have little water or paved roads. But ultimately it boils down to the two documentaries you saw on linkTV-"the corporation" and"confessions of an economic hitman". Blacks gotta unify their tounges and cultures to form a common cause before they will be resistant to white rule and control of their political systems, resources, and countries.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
for as long as the world abides by the system of money which was created by whites, at least the current day paper priveledge system was, we will always be subject to the desires of whites. There are dirt poor neighborhoods in Uganda, but you can find coca cola and even at@t, even in towns that have little water or paved roads. But ultimately it boils down to the two documentaries you saw on linkTV-"the corporation" and"confessions of an economic hitman". Blacks gotta unify their tounges and cultures to form a common cause before they will be resistant to white rule and control of their political systems, resources, and countries.

You and I have disagreements,
and possibly meet and have a heated argument,

But if someone sees this argument and puts a gun in
my hand,

common sense tells me to turn that gun on that person,

and heal my disagreement with you

What you say about our lack of unity is a bitter truth that we must look at seriously

and there should be nothing and no one that can cause division between Brothers.

I have read that French and Belgique troops are in areas of West Africa, and as the global economy declines, they will seek to drag Africa down with it, nation by nation

Our steadfast unity as a people is the only thing that will save us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Study on cannabis chemical as a treatment for pancreatic cancer may have 'major impact,' Harvard researcher says Science and Technology 0
Destee South Africa : South Africa to Become First African Country to Legalise Cannabis South Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : New sleep apnea pill derived from cannabis Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Why Blacks aren't getting into the Lucrative Cannabis Business Black Money Business Jobs 73
T Black People : cannabis Black People Open Forum 17
Al D Black People : The black-owned coffee firm that became a bestseller Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK COFFEE Black Money Business Jobs 0
R Black Poetry : confused mean mixed up use knowledge to fix a corrupt situation so Twix me a cup of coffee and some toast bread I really hate to boast about what I sa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
L Black Men : Morning Coffee... Black Men 0
R Black Poetry : while you strut mad silk softly I add milk to my coffee take brisk sips and kiss your lips flow rhym Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : He some how rhyme and allow time for a coffee break see softy and brought a plate for desserts under Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Four cups of coffee a day could slash chance of early death Black Health and Wellness 0
Continuous Broadcast Law Forum : Seems Drinking Coffee Then Driving or Drinking Coffee While Walking Is A Crime Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change' Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : This Morning’s Coffee Grounds Could Be the Fuel to Cook Tonight’s Dinner Science and Technology 2
Black Phoenix Steals and Deals : $9.99 Four (4) Cup Mr. Coffee at Best Buy Shopping - Steals and Deals! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 ‘Unhealthy’ Foods That Are Surprisingly Nutritious and Coffee Is Good for Your Liver Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Coffee Lowers Type 2 Diabetes Risk (Plus, 3 More Reasons It's Good For You) Black Health and Wellness 1
HODEE Black People : If you like good Coffee Black People Open Forum 0
Proverbs31Woman Ethiopia : Starbucks is Ripping Off Ethiopian Coffee Farmers Ethiopia 14
largo Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Pecan coffee cookies Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Coffee Enemas for Detoxification Black Health and Wellness 1
Ankhur Black People : October 2 DC march/ Black Coffee Party? Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Coffee's Mysterious Benefits Mount Black Health and Wellness 43
daroc Black People : coffee shop excerpts of u... Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Drinking Coffee Makes You Black Black People Open Forum 8
B Black Entertainment : J records artist Emily's music brings the coffee house to the dance floor what!? Black Entertainment 0
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Coffee Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
1poetsought Black Poetry : TOO MUCH COFFEE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : Flow juice that produce steam like coffee pots my scheme Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
F Black Poetry : No Milk In My Coffee Please Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
caramelpython Black Poetry : crumbcake and coffee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
R Black Jokes Humor : Brewing Coffee Black Jokes Humor 9
alyce Quiet Poetry Lounge : "clouds in my coffee" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
W Black Poetry : ode to: it's your mug (coffee shop) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Black Poetry : Coffee? - Doughnuts? - and Gas Masks??? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
N Black Poetry : Skillz Challenge- Coffee Mantra... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
blakverb Black Poetry : My Coffee Extreme Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 26
Clyde C Coger Jr South Africa : Five dead as mobs burn down shops in 'anti-foreigner' riots in Johannesburg South Africa 2
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Ultimate Black-Owned Online Business Holiday Gift Guide (U.S. Online Shops) Black Money Business Jobs 0
Alarm Clock Haiti : Haiti “Reconstruction”: Luxury Hotels, Sweat Shops and Deregulation for the Foreign Corporate Elite Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 1
Mad Skillz Black People : US Shops for New Drone Base in Africa Black People Open Forum 3
H Black Authors : Bookstores like Yogurt Shops Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2