Black Astrology : CANCER THE CRAB...

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
He doesn't seek out women, they come to him...i got the relationship aspect of natal chart.. I'll pass it on...I'm more interested in his career path and spirituality...there is some spiritual stuff going with him.. which is why he enlisted my help (and i think why we meet in the first place)hence the reason i posted his chart...

He is one of the most self assured persons i've yet to come across, and knows more about women than men twice his age ......

he is an alpha male type without the chauvinism, control issues, and homophobia....

relationship with his mother is kinda iffy (he was severally abused and neglected as a child) but he still loves and respects her....he loves children like no one i know- male or female...as i stated he is an enigma.....

I was thinking the Capricorn influence was the reason why he comes across as an 'old soul'' and why a lot of people in his age group (and older) look up to him as an authority figure.:10500:
Exactly! His Moon is in the Eleventh House just like me...we have an abundance of lady friends!

KWABENA

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
''As for his career, his money house is ruled by Gemini, ruler of Gemini is in his first house. Definately some form of Communcations would be an excellent career. In his house of employment and service is Pluto. Whatever kind of communications he gets involved in as a career choice, should probably be geared towards helping people, helping the underdog of course. His 10th house of career is ruled by Aquarius and the ruler of Aquarius is in the 8th house. I'd say that communication geared towards future events or prophetic events soon taking place. Either writing, Radio, Television, any kind of communication is suitable for him but it has to be geared towards helping those in need.''

:SuN049: love it! he is in radio right now (sort of ) and he writes articles (free lance) this how he attracts women. :fyi:

oh and his main focus is Africa and black people globally-another connection to Cancer?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
African-Americans are closely associated to the signs Cancer - due to our African origins - and Pisces...

Cancer, the sign of birth, rules tribes and closely-knit family groups. It also denotes a very sensitive and emotional people...

Pisces is the sign of service - of taking on the burdens of others and losing one's sense of individuality as a result. Pisces is also the sign of redemption through suffering; the sign of musical inspiration, dance, and the theatre arts...

Pisces is the sign of tremendous faith, while Cancer is the sign of the soul. The relationship between the signs Cancer and Pisces is very strong in the astrological lineage of Black people the world over...

The ancient Chaldean, Abyssinian and Egyptian priest/astrologers named the sky above them "Cancer," or "scarab" at the Summer Solstice, which marks the Sun's highest point in the Heavens from the celestial equator on the 21st of June, when the Sun's celestial longitude is 0 degrees Cancer in the Heavens. Symbolically, this point in the Heavens was known as the "Gate of Men," through which souls descend from the Heavens into human bodies. All people with African ancestral roots are under the signs Cancer and Pisces...
"All people with African ancestral roots..." I did not know that but it explains some things for me.

writer33

Mar 3, 2014
Ok, so I am crabby! All kidding aside, there is much to astrology that the typical newspaper columns simply do not have space or time to get into the details. In my case, my sun sign is Cancer. But my Moon sign is Libra. And because the moon is dominant in Cancer, my moon sign Libra is very strong.

That, in effect, makes me a very atypical Cancer. I doubted this for a while, then got some more detailed readings. They seemed to fit. And for a while, I got into astrology....finding my dad's chart was the one that was almost frighteningly accurate. His chart reflected many problems....and in his case, very very true.

Maybe someone can put together a Sun-Moon thread on here.....

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
African-Americans are closely associated to the signs Cancer - due to our African origins - and Pisces...

Cancer, the sign of birth, rules tribes and closely-knit family groups. It also denotes a very sensitive and emotional people...

Pisces is the sign of service - of taking on the burdens of others and losing one's sense of individuality as a result. Pisces is also the sign of redemption through suffering; the sign of musical inspiration, dance, and the theatre arts...

Pisces is the sign of tremendous faith, while Cancer is the sign of the soul. The relationship between the signs Cancer and Pisces is very strong in the astrological lineage of Black people the world over...

The ancient Chaldean, Abyssinian and Egyptian priest/astrologers named the sky above them "Cancer," or "scarab" at the Summer Solstice, which marks the Sun's highest point in the Heavens from the celestial equator on the 21st of June, when the Sun's celestial longitude is 0 degrees Cancer in the Heavens. Symbolically, this point in the Heavens was known as the "Gate of Men," through which souls descend from the Heavens into human bodies. All people with African ancestral roots are under the signs Cancer and Pisces...
Could someone explain the highlighted statements for me?

Echoneymoney1

Jul 4, 2017
Wow I am a ♋ June 23 and what you wrote is all true about the ♋. I am a female and some times it is hard for me to let go of the past.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: