Black Astrology : CANCER THE CRAB...

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Ok..so are you going to do the analysis for me?..lol I'm not really interested in him romantically... i just love his mind and i am convinced that he is going to be something/someone great...i do feel he and I are kindred spirits though...
I'll get back to the rest of it later, but in the meantime:

- Is he close to his family, or at least his mother?
- Does he have alot of female friends? (at least you consider him to be a friend)
- Is he tall?
- Does he have a knack for learning and intelligence?

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
I'll get back to the rest of it later, but in the meantime:

- Is he close to his family, or at least his mother? yes
- Does he have alot of female friends? (at least you consider him to be a friend) yesalot
- Is he tall? hmm 5'8 5'9 i thinkl
- Does he have a knack for learning and intelligence?
yes

Thanks Kwabena!

Workinprocess

Feb 14, 2010
Oh my gosh, this guy this guy has major feminine energy, which is a good thing if he appreciates it and does not feel that those feelings are of a homosexual nature. Gemini rising with Mars in Leo, He is quite clever, however, he has issues with his emotional security. He wants to be admired for his talents yet, he doesn't give out much admiration to others, at least where people can see it. In other words, he hides what he feels until he feels like he has gotten the respect he should be getting. Even then, because of his emotional security issues, if he gets the respect he feels he deserves, he still may hold back. I call it the can't win for losing syndrome. The Gemini rising may lend to game playing, especially when it comes to relationships of any kind. He knows that he is brilliant in some kind of way so he puts his brilliants to constant testing. The testing usually comes into play when he is trying to figure out how someone feels about him. Thank your lucky stars that he is young and can get to the crux of his issues before he becomes a seasoned man.

His 7th house of relationships is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is in his 1st house of self, so you see, it really is all about him in a huge way, being that Jupiter is the planet of abundance.

With his being a Sun in cancer and Moon in Pisces, again, he has a lot of water influence. Water absorbs... Cancer in particular is ruled by the stomach, with that Jupiter in the 1st house he should watch out for weight gain, Cancers love to eat especially when they are going through emotional ordeals. He should start practicing good eating habits right away. On the plus side, with that Jupiter in the 1st house, he should be very lucky.

I can imagine with that Jupiter in Gemini, the 1st house, along with Mercury which is the ruler of Gemini, upon first meeting him, he is a talker, always having something to talk about. I'd say that he should also be careful of gossiping.

Definately with the ruler of women, that being the Moon, in his 11th house of friendship, I'd say yes, he should have many female friends, they assist him in some kind of way and are very nurturing to him. However, the ones that he does not get his way with, there could be some conflict. I see that his moon is Square both the planets in his first house, Mercury and Jupiter. Again, first house is connected to the self and if he's got the Moon Square both planets in his first house, that will present challenges with women, particularly women that he feels do not cater to him as he feels they should.

The relationship he had with his mother will shape and influence how he feels towards certain women. From looking at his chart, Venus is in the communication house and it is in the Sign Cancer which rules the mother. Venus is trine Moon. Trine is a not so challenging aspect, in fact it is a good aspect, so I'd say that the relationship he had with his mother was a good one. In some kind of way, he will expect the women to live up to the expectations of his mother. If he expects that, that is where the challenges will come in terms of his relationships with women.

Okay, I will stop here for now, I gotta get going but if any more interpretation about this chart is desired, I shall return.

Workinprocess:whip:

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
Oh my gosh, this guy this guy has major feminine energy, which is a good thing if he appreciates it and does not feel that those feelings are of a homosexual nature. Gemini rising with Mars in Leo, He is quite clever, however, he has issues with his emotional security. He wants to be admired for his talents yet, he doesn't give out much admiration to others, at least where people can see it. In other words, he hides what he feels until he feels like he has gotten the respect he should be getting. Even then, because of his emotional security issues, if he gets the respect he feels he deserves, he still may hold back. I call it the can't win for losing syndrome. The Gemini rising may lend to game playing, especially when it comes to relationships of any kind. He knows that he is brilliant in some kind of way so he puts his brilliants to constant testing. The testing usually comes into play when he is trying to figure out how someone feels about him. Thank your lucky stars that he is young and can get to the crux of his issues before he becomes a seasoned man.

His 7th house of relationships is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is in his 1st house of self, so you see, it really is all about him in a huge way, being that Jupiter is the planet of abundance.

With his being a Sun in cancer and Moon in Pisces, again, he has a lot of water influence. Water absorbs... Cancer in particular is ruled by the stomach, with that Jupiter in the 1st house he should watch out for weight gain, Cancers love to eat especially when they are going through emotional ordeals. He should start practicing good eating habits right away. On the plus side, with that Jupiter in the 1st house, he should be very lucky.

I can imagine with that Jupiter in Gemini, the 1st house, along with Mercury which is the ruler of Gemini, upon first meeting him, he is a talker, always having something to talk about. I'd say that he should also be careful of gossiping.

Definately with the ruler of women, that being the Moon, in his 11th house of friendship, I'd say yes, he should have many female friends, they assist him in some kind of way and are very nurturing to him. However, the ones that he does not get his way with, there could be some conflict. I see that his moon is Square both the planets in his first house, Mercury and Jupiter. Again, first house is connected to the self and if he's got the Moon Square both planets in his first house, that will present challenges with women, particularly women that he feels do not cater to him as he feels they should.

The relationship he had with his mother will shape and influence how he feels towards certain women. From looking at his chart, Venus is in the communication house and it is in the Sign Cancer which rules the mother. Venus is trine Moon. Trine is a not so challenging aspect, in fact it is a good aspect, so I'd say that the relationship he had with his mother was a good one. In some kind of way, he will expect the women to live up to the expectations of his mother. If he expects that, that is where the challenges will come in terms of his relationships with women.

Okay, I will stop here for now, I gotta get going but if any more interpretation about this chart is desired, I shall return.

Thanks I'll pass this on to him and report back ..he just asked me yesterday why i think he attracts a lot of abused females...the only answer i could give was that he is water sign?:10500:

water=healing

What about intuitivenesses? and Career?

how dose the Capricorn influence play into his personality?

Workinprocess

Feb 14, 2010
lol - love your chart - you are the essence of feminine energy - these are actually the type of charts that I look for ....

Good times -

your Moon is Pisces - and your Sun is Cancer - your ascendant is Gemini which means that you are a wealth of knowledge over-flowing in psychic energy and logic because of your Gemini influence - you are more balanced the the average ....

Just be careful not to allow your emotional connection to certain events overwhelm you ... uknow - use your inheritable logical as well? And always allow people to speak without jumping to conclusions before you analyze your actual feelings - nevertheless, you are intensely psychic ...

love your style based on what little I've looked at - good times

Peace

Ru2religious

I would like for you to look at my chart but I would have to email it to you if that is okay?

Workinprocess

Feb 14, 2010
Thanks I'll pass this on to him and report back ..he just asked me yesterday why i think he attracts a lot of abused females...the only answer i could give was that he is water sign?:10500:

water=healing

What about intuitivenesses? and Career?

how dose the Capricorn influence play into his personality?

He probably attracts abused women because that is the only way he can get the admiration he feels he deserves. Think about it, if you want to be admired, you seek out the underdog and you come to their rescue. Thing is, with his Moon being in Pisces and his Sun and Venus being in Cancer, he can become very drained by these women. Never the less, he continues to subconsciously seek them out because he wants to rescue them in some kind of way, that way in his mind, he can assure complete admiration from these women, which I am sure, never happens.

His 12th house, the subconscious mind is ruled by Venus, Venus is in his communication house and is in the Sign Cancer, which rules women.

Next... Ruler of his 3rd house Cancer is the Moon, Moon is in his 11th house of Friendship. Moon is in challenging aspect to Planet of communication (Mercury) and planet of abundance, education, Luck and travel etc. (Jupiter) Both of those planets are in his 1st house of self. Jupiter rules his 7th house of relationships, yet it is in his first house of self. If he looks deep, he shall see that he is attracting those kinds of women because of selfish reasons . The selfish reason is, he wants to be totally admired, mars in Leo.

His 11th house of friendship is ruled by Aries, the ruler of Aries is Mars and Mars is located in his 4th house of home in the sign Leo, home is where the heart is, literally. For better of for the worst, Mars is what drives the ego... His Mars is square Pluto in the 6th house of service. So, in a million years he would never admit to it, unless he totally trust the person he is about to admit to, which would probably be his mother.

Subconscious + Women + Communication + Friendship + Self = a lesson to be learned about the self through women and communication. This lesson should in due time, reveal the subconscious urge.

I could be wrong, hell I could be wrong about everything I said but, It doesn't look like things were very positive with the father figure. If that is the case, I'd say that subconsciously, that is where the ego's challenges are coming from.:10500:

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
He probably attracts abused women because that is the only way he can get the admiration he feels he deserves. Think about it, if you want to be admired, you seek out the underdog and you come to their rescue. Thing is, with his Moon being in Pisces and his Sun and Venus being in Cancer, he can become very drained by these women. Never the less, he continues to subconsciously seek them out because he wants to rescue them in some kind of way, that way in his mind, he can assure complete admiration from these women, which I am sure, never happens.

His 12th house, the subconscious mind is ruled by Venus, Venus is in his communication house and is in the Sign Cancer, which rules women.

Next... Ruler of his 3rd house Cancer is the Moon, Moon is in his 11th house of Friendship. Moon is in challenging aspect to Planet of communication (Mercury) and planet of abundance, education, Luck and travel etc. (Jupiter) Both of those planets are in his 1st house of self. Jupiter rules his 7th house of relationships, yet it is in his first house of self. If he looks deep, he shall see that he is attracting those kinds of women because of selfish reasons . The selfish reason is, he wants to be totally admired, mars in Leo.

His 11th house of friendship is ruled by Aries, the ruler of Aries is Mars and Mars is located in his 4th house of home in the sign Leo, home is where the heart is, literally. For better of for the worst, Mars is what drives the ego... His Mars is square Pluto in the 6th house of service. So, in a million years he would never admit to it, unless he totally trust the person he is about to admit to which would probably be his mother.

Subconscious + Women + Communication + Friendship + Self = a lesson to be learned about the self through women and communication. This lesson should in due time, reveal the subconscious urge.

I could be wrong, hell I could be wrong about everything I said but, It doesn't look like things were very positive with the father figure. If that is the case, I'd say that subconsciously, that is where the ego's challenges are coming from.:10500:

He doesn't seek out women, they come to him...i got the relationship aspect of natal chart.. I'll pass it on...I'm more interested in his career path and spirituality...there is some spiritual stuff going with him.. which is why he enlisted my help (and i think why we meet in the first place)hence the reason i posted his chart...

He is one of the most self assured persons i've yet to come across, and knows more about women than men twice his age ......

he is an alpha male type without the chauvinism, control issues, and homophobia....

relationship with his mother is kinda iffy (he was severally abused and neglected as a child) but he still loves and respects her....he loves children like no one i know- male or female...as i stated he is an enigma.....

I was thinking the Capricorn influence was the reason why he comes across as an 'old soul'' and why a lot of people in his age group (and older) look up to him as an authority figure.:10500:

Workinprocess

Feb 14, 2010
He doesn't seek out women, they come to him...i got the relationship aspect of natal chart.. I'll pass it on...I'm more interested in his career path and spirituality...there is some spiritual stuff going with him.. which is why he enlisted my help (and i think why we meet in the first place)hence the reason i posted his chart...

He is one of the most self assured persons i've yet to come across and knows more about women that men twice his age ......

he is an alpha male type without the chauvinism, control issues, and homophobia....

relationship with his mother is kinda iffy (he was severally abused and neglected as a child) but he still loves and respects her....he loves children like no one i know- male or female...as i stated he is an enigma.....

I was thinking the Capricorn influence was the reason why he comes across as an 'old soul'' and why a lot of people in his age group (and older) look up to him as an authority figure:10500:

Seeking out is the same as drawing to in terms of Astrology.

As far as Capricorn influence, he has Saturn in Capricorn and Saturn rules Capricorn. He's also got some aspects to his Saturn, If you'd like, you can look them up to get a clearer understanding. Let me know and I will give the aspects to you, it's quite a few. His 9th house is ruled by Capricorn and the ruler of his 9th house is in the 8th house...

I found this on the net:

When the ruler of the Ninth House is in the Eighth:
We are seeing here an indication that one’s philosophical and religious orientations will be the areas in life that will undergo the transformational processes always indicated by Eighth House positions. A person with the ruler of the Ninth in the Eighth will have to undergo a spiritual journey of self-discovery. What a great opportunity! Along the way, the individual may find herself traveling to far off places in body and/or mind. The obstacles or supports one finds through these travels will have much to do with the nature of the aspects that link this planet to the rest of the chart. A square or opposition from the Moon to this planet indicates that one has to overcome a lot in the way of family beliefs. A trine to Saturn could imply that one will encounter an older teacher and guide or that some traditional or orthodox beliefs can be most helpful.
http://www.alanoken.com/newsletter/Oct07/newsletter1007d.html

Other than that, those are the only Capricorn influences I can see in his chart.

Saturn Uranus and Neptune are in his 8th house, he also has Pluto square Mars. I'd say that is where the spiritual stuff may be going on, in which case, it is very much so hidden. My bad too, his 12th house is actually Aries, not Taurus.

Wow, subconscious mind ruled by Aries and the ruler of Aries is in Leo of all signs. I found this on the net as well...

w hen Aries in The 12-th House
The presence of Aries in the twelfth house shows an active subconscious life. Aries is ruled by the assertiveness of the planet Mars. The natural instrument of forceful action is considerably hampered by being secluded in the house of disappointment, failure and subjective values. The native is drawn to people who are at least temporarily out of commission, behind the eight ball, or in some state of rejection by society. This condition of others (which might be considered some kind of sickness of the moment) is the very thing that turns this native on. If the other person were well, the native wouldn't be attracted.
http://www.gotohoroscope.com/houses-in-chart-12th.html

As for his career, his money house is ruled by Gemini, ruler of Gemini is in his first house. Definately some form of Communcations would be an excellent career. In his house of employment and service is Pluto. Whatever kind of communications he gets involved in as a career choice, should probably be geared towards helping people, helping the underdog of course. His 10th house of career is ruled by Aquarius and the ruler of Aquarius is in the 8th house. I'd say that communication geared towards future events or prophetic events soon taking place. Either writing, Radio, Television, any kind of communication is suitable for him but it has to be geared towards helping those in need.

Hope that helped...

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
Seeking out is the same as drawing to in terms of Astrology.

As far as Capricorn influence, he has Saturn in Capricorn and Saturn rules Capricorn. He's also got some aspects to his Saturn, If you'd like, you can look them up to get a clearer understanding. Let me know and I will give the aspects to you, it's quite a few. His 9th house is ruled by Capricorn and the ruler of his 9th house is in the 8th house...

I found this on the net:

http://www.alanoken.com/newsletter/Oct07/newsletter1007d.html

Other than that, those are the only Capricorn influences I can see in his chart.

Saturn Uranus and Neptune are in his 8th house, he also has Pluto square Mars. I'd say that is where the spiritual stuff may be going on, in which case, it is very much so hidden. My bad too, his 12th house is actually Aries, not Taurus.

Wow, subconscious mind ruled by Aries and the ruler of Aries is in Leo of all signs. I found this on the net as well...

http://www.gotohoroscope.com/houses-in-chart-12th.html

As for his career, his money house is ruled by Gemini, ruler of Gemini is in his first house. Definately some form of Communcations would be an excellent career. In his house of employment and service is Pluto. Whatever kind of communications he gets involved in as a career choice, should probably be geared towards helping people, helping the underdog of course. His 10th house of career is ruled by Aquarius and the ruler of Aquarius is in the 8th house. I'd say that communication geared towards future events or prophetic events soon taking place. Either writing, Radio, Television, any kind of communication is suitable for him but it has to be geared towards helping those in need.

Hope that helped...

''A person with the ruler of the Ninth in the Eighth will have to undergo a spiritual journey of self-discovery. What a great opportunity! Along the way, the individual may find herself traveling to far off places in body and/or mind. The obstacles or supports one finds through these travels will have much to do with the nature of the aspects that link this planet to the rest of the chart. A square or opposition from the Moon to this planet indicates that one has to overcome a lot in the way of family beliefs. A trine to Saturn could imply that one will encounter an older teacher and guide or that some traditional or orthodox beliefs can be most helpful.''

Holy cow!! thats him i can't give out too much info...just that he astral travels every night and can go in out of a trance state effortless....yes this what i am looking more info please!!!

Thanks!!

:toast:

And also his mother is a Scorpio (nov 7) and him I feel as though we are twins...that is our lives mirror each other....

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
oh and the career path corresponds with what he his doing now-a masters degree in foreign language translation!!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.