Black Astrology : CANCER THE CRAB...

jonnyd

Feb 19, 2006
Thanks for this I just started dating a Cancer and she fine as wine, shes a Cancer/Leo cusp and im a Virgo/Libra cusp, we got maaaad chemistry, im tryna keep things on medium boil but u know u cant deny the Goddess energy soooo LOL we'll see where this goes :D Muchas Thanks 4 this hella synchronetic info :D :em0200:

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
lol - love your chart - you are the essence of feminine energy - these are actually the type of charts that I look for ....

Good times -

your Moon is Pisces - and your Sun is Cancer - your ascendant is Gemini which means that you are a wealth of knowledge over-flowing in psychic energy and logic because of your Gemini influence - you are more balanced the the average ....

Just be careful not to allow your emotional connection to certain events overwhelm you ... uknow - use your inheritable logical as well? And always allow people to speak without jumping to conclusions before you analyze your actual feelings - nevertheless, you are intensely psychic ...

love your style based on what little I've looked at - good times

Peace

Ru2religious

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
lol - love your chart - you are the essence of feminine energy - these are actually the type of charts that I look for ....

Good times -

your Moon is Pisces - and your Sun is Cancer - your ascendant is Gemini which means that you are a wealth of knowledge over-flowing in psychic energy and logic because of your Gemini influence - you are more balanced the the average ....

Just be careful not to allow your emotional connection to certain events overwhelm you ... uknow - use your inheritable logical as well? And always allow people to speak without jumping to conclusions before you analyze your actual feelings - nevertheless, you are intensely psychic ...

love your style based on what little I've looked at - good times

Peace

Ru2religious
Oh no that's not me... i'm not that young... its for a friend. I explained the gist of it to him but i wanted more input....thanks.

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
Oh no that's not me... i'm not that young... its for a friend. I explained the gist of it to him but i wanted more input....thanks.
If this is for a brotha then this brotha actually have issues to work on especially if he considers himself to be the alpha-male. It is through these characteristic that makes one have to focus on both energies - masculine and feminine without submitting to one or the other yet balancing out their aura.

One thing that is extremely critical to look at when reviewing charts is the masculine and feminine aspects ...

I use the Tropical astrological chart but also the Sidereal charting system as well. Analyzing both is most critical to get a strong basic foundation to a good reading.

Peace

Ru2religious

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
If this is for a brotha then this brotha actually have issues to work on especially if he considers himself to be the alpha-male. It is through these characteristic that makes one have to focus on both energies - masculine and feminine without submitting to one or the other yet balancing out their aura.

One thing that is extremely critical to look at when reviewing charts is the masculine and feminine aspects ...

I use the Tropical astrological chart but also the Sidereal charting system as well. Analyzing both is most critical to get a strong basic foundation to a good reading.

Peace

Ru2religious

You're correct so far in your analysis, he is an alpha male type...brilliant and very intuitive...

I'm not used to interacting with cancer men...can't deal with the moodiness.. i'm a Scorpio and we've got our own issues....

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Yes I gettin' ready to say...I find it hard to look at a male Cancer native with Mars in Leo then Gemini-Rising with an Eighth House stellium and have the word 'essence' come to mind. Plus, knowing Amnat the way I do (not that I know her that well) I could see where tension would enter the picture. Scorpio energy and [Mars]-Leo energy usually don't mix, despite both of them being Fixed signs.

KWABENA

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
Yes I gettin' ready to say...I find it hard to look at a male Cancer native with Mars in Leo then Gemini-Rising with an Eighth House stellium and have the word 'essence' come to mind. Plus, knowing Amnat the way I do (not that I know her that well) I could see where tension would enter the picture. Scorpio energy and [Mars]-Leo energy usually don't mix, despite both of them being Fixed signs.

KWABENA
Ok..so are you going to do the analysis for me?..lol I'm not really interested in him romantically... i just love his mind and i am convinced that he is going to be something/someone great...i do feel he and I are kindred spirits though...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??