Black Astrology : CANCER THE CRAB...

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
Wow ... there was a wealth of information on this particular topic ...

What makes the talk of Cancer so important ... I had this guy tell me that Africans were born under the sign of Cancer. I'm interested in learning more if someone has more information on this ...

I've been researching the sign of Cancer and the Cusp of Cancer--Leo for a while now ...

by the way, not that it matter much but my birthday is

07/22/71 ... What I've come up in regard to my birthday is based on Numerology and Astrology together .. with a little modern mathematics involved.

7/22 or 22/7 = 3.14 pi ... and according to Numerology (modern) 7/22/71 == 38/11 master number or reduced; 2. According to Ra Un Nefer Amen the number 2 represents Djehuti.

Birthday on the 22nd at 11:23am ... Cusp ... that I definitely am Cancer and Leo ... Yin and Yang ... balanced internally... working on it ... female and male relationship ... totally balanced!

If there is a totally different perspective please share ...

Peace!~

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Hey Cancers!

I just wanted to say Happy Earth-B-day to those of you I am unable to say it to when your time comes around. It is your time of the year and I encourage you to enjoy your Day to the fullest!

KWABENA

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
I hear that, and can bet that you will given and receive a lot of poems! (Cancers make great poets)

KWABENA

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Hey Cancers!

I just wanted to say Happy Earth-B-day to those of you I am unable to say it to when your time comes around. It is your time of the year and I encourage you to enjoy your Day to the fullest!

KWABENA
Enjoy your B-Day(s) Crabs!

KWABENA

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
Interesting. Much of this is so me. July 3rd.

Happy Birthday everyone
Largo, Me too! July 3, 51

where you at girl?

Me central Cali

AXE! and happy B-day

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly