Black Astrology : CANCER THE CRAB...

ANGELIC SOUL

Dec 28, 2003
Michigan
Occupation
I gotta a job while I chase my dream
I must say this

Cancer men are wonderful. Sweet, sexual and serene. Giving, sensitive and silently strong. I find them refreshing.
However,they also have that 2 edged sword Aqil was speaking of. Moodiness, non-trust issues and impulsive romantic feelings that can send anyone topsy turvy. The advice I could give for anyone loving or wanting to love a cancer is PATIENCE, HONESTY AND CONSISTANCY. They are watching all that you do and say and must find trust and find security within you. Laugh alot, give them space a lot and just love a lot. You might just nab you a crab.

Peace, love and light, in while walking in the shadow's

Lady Bastet

scribbler357

Apr 24, 2004
I find this information very useful in understanding why I'm the way I am. I do have a question about cusps though. My birthday is July 20th, so am I on the Cancer-Leo cusp? And if so, what does that mean?

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
scribbler357 said:
I find this information very useful in understanding why I'm the way I am. I do have a question about cusps though. My birthday is July 20th, so am I on the Cancer-Leo cusp? And if so, what does that mean?
These two signs might also be called Yin and Yang, the two opposing principles of Oriental philosophy. If they are out of balance, the individual may suffer schizophrenic shifts from supreme vanity to deepest despondency. If they are balanced, however, they unite power and sensitivity, action and passivity...in the ideal balance that allows the continuity of the Universe.

The two major celestial bodies in the solar system rule Cancer and Leo. The Moon, ruler of Cancer, provides an instinctive understanding of the balances and rhythms of nature; the Sun, ruler of Leo, produces self-integration through the projection of the whole self. The person who combines these influences will be self-sufficient and helpful towards others.

The element of Cancer is cardinal water, while the element of Leo is fixed fire. As with the signs themselves, there will be a struggle here for dominance within your personality, for water, being cardinal, will try to dominate. But the characteristics of water are prudence, foresight and sympathy, therefore, the fixity of fire may resist change successfully and produce aggression.

If, however, the elements work together, you will combine enthusiasm and vitality with sympathy and caution - and what cannot be accomplished with that combination? Thus you will have to meet the challenge of balancing the opposing influences in your nature. If you can, you will be powerful and sensitive, self-integrated, assertive, cautious and sympathetic...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
IT IS THE TIME OF THE MOONCHILD!

The Sun enters the sign Cancer tonight at 8 p.m. It reaches its highest point in the Heavens from the celestial Equator. Cancer the Crab relates to the time of fecundation and mothering of crops...it is the sign of birth...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE CANCER BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON DESTEE.COM...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.