Black Astrology : CANCER THE CRAB...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Cancer is a feminine sign - meaning receptive and centripetal in nature - that is ruled by the Moon. Males born under this sign have more problems with females than those born under any other sign. For example, O.J. Simpson, Clarence Thomas (remember Anita Hill?), Mike Tyson, Nelson Mandela, Geraldo Rivera and Bill Cosby...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
The Sun enters Cancer tomorrow (6/21) at 2:46am. It reaches its highest point in the Heavens from the celestial Equator. Cancer the Crab relates to the time of fecundation and mothering of crops...it is the sign of birth...

IT IS THE TIME OF THE MOONCHILD!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE CANCERS ON DESTEE.COM...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
You're quite welcome, Intrepid. Yes I know...started your chart on the last page of the "Free Personal Astrological Chart" thread...

Ledda

Mar 29, 2005
Poetic Justice said:
Aquil, i am just shocked about this piece you wrote just for me
lol aquil is this true, i mean i know i am a cancer but i never think about it, june 26
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'll be 30 on June 26th.

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Ditto Poetic Justice and Ledda...Keep your eyes on the skies this weekend, when a rare triple-planetary alignment promises a stellar show. The planets Mercury, Venus and Saturn will align in the Heavens, in the late degrees of the sign Cancer. As the planets orbit the Sun at different speeds, they will sometimes catch up and pass each other, just like cars on a racetrack. We are seeing a time when three planets just happen to be in the same direction from the Earth at the same time.
To see this rare planetary alignment (the next one will be in 2070), go outside after sunset this weekend and find a spot with a clear view of the western horizon. As the sky darkens, Venus will be the first planet to emerge, as it is the brightest celestial body in the Heavens after the Sun and Moon. Mercury and Saturn will show themselves soon afterward - both being about as bright as the other, and shining with a pale, yellowish light...

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Happy Born day to all the Cancers within the community !

ANGELIC SOUL

Dec 28, 2003
Michigan
Occupation
I gotta a job while I chase my dream
Happy birthday to all the cancers in the community!

Hope all you Cancer's have enjoyed your birthdays? We are now on a Cusp getting ready to move into the sun sign Leo! If you are interested in finding out what a cusp is check out the thread!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANCER'S!!!:luvv:

Peace, light and blessings!

Lady bastet

Writspirit

Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
Cancer the Crab

This was very interesting. Thank you.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??