Black Astrology : Cancer and Sexuality Compatibility...

Nita

Feb 9, 2001
Arkansas
Occupation
youth volunteer
Hey GemiLIE...

lol..I mean Gemini...stay out the Cancer files will ya???????

lolol

caramelpython said:
I should have known my lil sis nita was a Cancer... she be acting all crabby in chat..... :laugh:

Nita

Feb 9, 2001
Arkansas
Occupation
youth volunteer
lQQkin

QQ

...................................QQ

.............QQ

Didn't I say stay outta here?????

lolol....jokin brother...we crabs love you too

:heart:

caramelpython said:
Im a marylander we love crabs lil sis..............LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jazzymoonchild

Apr 5, 2004
Bowie
Occupation
administrative
Brother Aqil

I keep seeing, reading and hearing about Cancer's compatibility with Capricorns romantically and otherwise. I am surrounded by Capricorns and Scorpios the most(as friends and family). I've dated 3 Capricorn men and I swear, they were the hardest relationships ever! Can you please remind me again why these two signs are supposed to be a good match? :help:

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Cancer is Capricorn's opposite and complimentary sign, jazzymoonchild...and opposites attract. With Capricorn the union is excellent...Cancer is just what Capricorn needs to feel wanted and loved, and each fans the flames of the other’s passion. However, since Capricorn and Cancer are cardinal signs, a better balance is achieved by the mating of Cancer with either Virgo or Taurus...

Koolaid_smile

Aug 9, 2003
Sacramento
jazzymoonchild said:
I've dated 3 Capricorn men and I swear, they were the hardest relationships ever! Can you please remind me again why these two signs are supposed to be a good match? :help:
I heard that...it seems like it's all take, take, take from Capricorn. What can Capricorns do for Cancers?

Sweet baby_face

Aug 1, 2003
DETROIT
Occupation
Student by day, Poet by night
Aqil, I am dating a Capricorn and it is so beautiful.
It's like, for us to be such opposites of each other,
we understand each other so well. There are times where we won't saying anything and we'll already know what the other is thinking. I've dated Taurus' and Virgos before, but it's nothing like my Capricorn(that's my baby!).

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz