Black People : Canada Considers Banning Fit'ty Cent

Dual Karnayn

Nov 5, 2005
Call to ban 50 Cent from Canada
November 24, 2005 - 2:17PM

Bad-boy rapper 50 Cent is not welcome in Canada, says a lawmaker representing Toronto, the country's biggest city, which has been gripped by a recent wave of gun violence.

MP Dan McTeague called on officials to prevent 50 Cent, who has a criminal record, from entering the country because he allegedly promotes gun violence.

"Toronto has witnessed unprecedented violence on its streets and deaths as a result of gang warfare, gang culture," McTeague told AFP.

"This is not a question of censorship," he said. "This is a question of trying to protect impressionable young men in our communities who are being destroyed in the prime of their lives."

Gang violence has claimed 49 lives in several incidents this year in Toronto, including the shooting death last week of a 17-year-old boy outside the funeral of his best friend, who had also been shot dead.

Most blame the United States for exporting its gun culture and weapons north, officials told AFP.

http://smh.com.au/news/people/call-to-ban-50-cent-from-canada/2005/11/24/1132703299004.html

KWABENA

Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
:terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :toast: :toast: :toast: :jumping: :jumping: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone:

ABOUT TIME SOMEONE IS TAKING A STAND, AND NOT TOLERATING DESTRUCTION AMONGST YOUNG PEOPLE!

When are we going to do something to protect our young brothas? Or are we going to use the money he produces as an excuse to keep him going?

By the way, while banning Curtis Jackson, how about banning Metallica?

CD

Dual Karnayn

Nov 5, 2005
Cedric

I'm in total agreement with you.

I've seen the negative effect this imported trash is having on the Black and Brown youth of Canada.

Because so many of them lack an identity of thier own, they attach themselves to the images of Black Americans they see in the entertainment industry not knowing that those images are carefully selected for the purpose of making us look like criminals and thugs.

I think 50's slave-master Eminem along with the white heavy metal bands that promote violence, satanism, and incest should also be banned.

KWABENA

Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
......................Then you wonder why we are called the "Richest Country in the World." Yes we do make money, but most of it is not good for us. For example, may I ask Family - Would you congratulate businesses for selling out of Harry Potter books? All that is is witchcraft and sorcery amongst the people of this nation.

CD

nevar

Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
to ceddy....

you know ceddy your right. god is against all that but people are caught up with the fantasy and forgotwhat their caught up with. did you know they got a school that exist like that. i laughed because i love superman and i don't remember going to school to become super hahaha.:blowkiss:

hope you don't mind me calling you that if you do then i'll stop.
i thought that was a cute little name from the steve harvey show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African migrants are trying to cross North America to make it to Canada. Trump is keeping them in Mexico Black People Politics 0
Destee Black People Politics : Justin Trudeau in Blackface - Prime Minister of Canada Black People Politics 1
HODEE Black People : Some Americans look to Canada, New Zealand as Trump lead grows Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Canada rejects African-American's asylum claim Black People Politics 1
Fine1952 Black People : Complex Capital of ONTARIO ---Ottawa, Canada Attacked Black People Open Forum 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Prejudice on Blacks In Ontario Canada Black People Open Forum 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Threat report says human smuggling to Canada from U.S. increasing Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 African American History Culture : Early Black Settlers In Canada African American History Culture 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Reality of Black People In Canada Black People Open Forum 81
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ancient 'New York City' of Canada Discovered Black People Open Forum 2
skuderjaymes Black People : Catching Up With John Canada Terrell of She's Gotta Have It Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : Coven wins lottery in Canada Black People Open Forum 2
P Black People : Racism in Canada hits our pocket books Black People Open Forum 1
P Blacks largest ethnic group with HIV/AIDS in Canada Black Health and Wellness 0
G Black People : Winnie Mandela denied entry to Canada for arts gala Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Ancestors : Burning Montreal Canada down...who did it? Enslaved African Angélique they say... Honoring Black Ancestors 6
D Black history month let the greater society know that we exist well in Canada too Honoring Black Ancestors 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : HOW CANADA SEES THIS Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : A new generation considers being black in America Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
Amnat77 Black People : Greek leader considers action against US banks Black People Open Forum 1
P Black Sports : Safety panel considers heavier gloves, more training Black Sports 1
Fine1952 Black People : Bush Considers Military Role in Flu Fight Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Cities are criminalizing homelessness by banning people from camping in public. That's the wrong approach, report says Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR The Police : California Moves Towards Banning Grand Juries for Police Killings Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Isaiah THREATS OF BANNING... Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 6
Isaiah The Banning of Members and Posters... Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 5