So what's your point? I've read your post several times and still can't figure it out! So the political system is corrupt! So what, it always has been!!!1. President Obama who is bi-racial spying on President Trump campaign using a weak *** dossier with the FISA court. This is a form of election interference and corruption.
2. Google, Facebook, and Twitter banning (Alex Jones), minimizing, or discrediting conservative/white viewpoints in exchange for lax anti-trust enforcement. President Trump baits these companies to take action by using their platform (Twitter), knowing they would overtly take action to favor the other political party. It is a form of election campaign corruption favoring the ‘minority’ political party. Some of these Big Tech companies are controlled by a Jew and Indian.
3. Mail-in ballots with lax oversight, Republican poll watchers are excluded from observing the ballots and deceptively told to leave while a vote tally is continued.
4. No Voter ID requirements.
5. Secretary of State/Governor certifies without the presence of staff at critical locations such as major cities. Provides a worthless certification of a certification by local and county election officials that are controlled by minorities.
6. Unexplained spikes late at night that provide an unrealistic boost in votes for President Biden
7. Chinese controlled entity (Tik Tok) attempts to sabotage a political rally.
8. States are unable to bring action against other states by the Supreme Court that have corrupt voting systems, laying the ground work for secession as the only viable option. Some see this as a loss for President Trump but it is actually a victory; enabling the possibility for a racial secession disguised as fighting voting fraud.
On the national news, a sheriff officer seething with rage dropped a body with a literal mail-in ballot laying next to them in protest.