Black Spirituality Religion : Can I expect some visions from God to know that I am in the right path?

dattaswami1

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2005
Can I expect some visions from God to know that I am in the right path?

Ans. Visions are miracles done by God to rectify the defective students. Visions are not necessary for the souls of perfect spiritual level. Krishna never showed the cosmic vision(Vishwarupam) to Gopikas, who were the perfect sages. He showed this vision to sage Udanka who was rectified permanently. Again He showed this vision to Arjuna who was rectified temporarily upto the 18th day of war. On that last day, Arjuna refused to get down from the chariot for the sake of his prestige before the soldiers even though Krishna ordered him to do so. Again Krishna showed the same vision to Kauravas, who did not change at all. Jesus told that the devotees who believe without proof are really blessed. Hence miracles like Visions are not important at all in the case of real devotees.

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
Visions are what the Father sends, when He feels it's necessary for you to know something or other. It is apart of His promise, a promise which the Son made known to us in His words.

Truthfully, those without proof of the Son's face, as in, never seeing it, but believing that He came as a sacrifice for our sins, and that He died for our salvation to be resurrected to life eternal the 3rd day, are blessed! Because though never seeing this, nor ever meeting someone who has seen it, we still show faith in His truth to be salvaged to the Father on High.

Visions are necessary as a warning of what is to come, and lessons for what is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : What happens when a narcissist loses? Expect "rage" and "terror," psychologists warn Black People Politics 3
HODEE Black People : Ninety Percent of Indie Music Venues Expect to Close Forever if Shutdowns Last for Months to Come Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : A hospital introduced a robot to help nurses. They didn’t expect it to be so popular Science and Technology 1
chuck Black People Politics : I Also Expect Obama To Back Up His Words With His Deeds!! Black People Politics 7
chuck Black People : Only When We Resolve Our Issues Via Progressive Means We Can Expect Positive Results!!! Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black People : Let us continue to expect them to back up their claims with the facts Black People Open Forum 5
chuck Black Spirituality Religion : Just What Do You Expect From The Black Church? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
AuthorLady Black People : If You're Good At Anything--Expect To Be Hated! Black People Open Forum 46
chuck Black Men : What Do We Ask Or Expect Of Our Young Black Brothers? Black Men 13
chuck Black People Politics : What Did You Expect When You Came Of Age? Black People Politics 6
candeesweet Quiet Poetry Lounge : Expect Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Kemetstry Black People : These Kids Dont Expect to Get Old Black People Open Forum 75
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats... We can expect Much of the Same from Right Wing Radio. Black People Politics 0
Destee Law Forum : Expect to be Strip Searched for Minor Arrests Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Do we Expect To Come From A Government That Has Destroyed our Mind And Enslaved Chief Elder Osiris 1
C Black Women : what do we expect from white women Black Women 0
Knowledge Seed Black People : What To Expect In The Emerging Economy Black People Open Forum 7
THE-GOD Black People Politics : What do black people expect out of Barack Obama? Black People Politics 46
D Black Entertainment : um, what did you expect? i mean we're talkin' about Method Man Black Entertainment 5
D Black Entertainment : BREAKING NEWS!Beyonce & Jay Expect First Child:Married By End of Next Month Black Entertainment 3
S Black Relationships : Do we want the best, yet expect the worst in our relationships? Black Relationships 52
G Black Haiku : expect the unexpected Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
HODEE Black People : Expect New Violations at the Airport Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Do you expect people to use your "advice" or is considering it enough? Black People Open Forum 29
M Black Relationships : What do you expect of a Man??? Black Relationships 28
candeesweet Black Poetry : Origins and Visions simply put Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Visions with Voices is currently seeking submissions for Jan 2015 Edition OldSoul 0
river Black People : Fifth Year at Visions with Voices spoken Word Poetry and Narrative Black People Open Forum 0
river Black Poetry : Sista Kiwanda (Kiki) and Brotha OldSoul at Visions with Voices Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : Some Visions Towards a Black Silicon Valley Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Stevie Wonder Visions Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
river Black People : Listen to Sista PatriceCQueen at Visions with Voices Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Can Visions or Dreams be misleading Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Metaverse Black People : VISIONS OF A FUTURE'S PAST Black People Open Forum 12
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : Visions at the Amusement park Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
W Black Relationships : Positive Kemetic Visions presents COMPLEMENTARITY Black Relationships 0
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Visions through virgin glassy eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
I Black Spirituality Religion : Inner voice,contact with ancestors,visions? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Revelation of Visions..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
W Quiet Poetry Lounge : My Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Day Dream Visions.............. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Vision of Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
P Pan Africanism : Visions of Blackness: A Celebration of the Diaspora! African American History Culture 185
SpiritualONE Black People : Visions of the Future Black People Open Forum 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Visions Of Gods Garden Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Dreams and Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
P Black Poetry : Clear Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Y Black Poetry : Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
L Black Poetry : Indian Summer - visions of venus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9