Health and Wellness : Can Exercise Actually Lower Your Blood Pressure?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Can Exercise Actually Lower Your Blood Pressure?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/exercise-actually-lower-blood-pressure-141600246.html
The bottom line: Exercise can lower blood pressure about as much as some medications. That said, if you have a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, or other heart-related issues, work with your doctor to find the best solution that’s customized for you; if not, regular exercise three to four times per week will keep your blood pressure in a healthy range and provide you with numerous additional health benefits.

Selene Yeager
Bicycling

ashleysummer

Sep 14, 2015
If one can't get it down, then definitely see a doc. Having chronic HBP for many years can lead to a lot of health problems. More info Canada Drugs Direct

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
I recommend mixing Wheatgrass Powder into your favorite muffin recipe.
Into a drink of juice etc. The benefits I witnessed conviences me. As well as the benefits I experience personally from it's use. It contains many vitamins, antioxidants. It helps with high blood pressure and can aid glucose levels aiding in diabetes relief. Can clear sinus irritation, Taking it helped a family member obtain better results from cancer radiation. Actually reversed many of the symptoms associated with treatment. It can aid in weight loss. On. ..and on

nuts.com
My goto

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
Chlorphyll alone is beneficial to skin healing, aiding red blood cell, detoxifying the blood. Cleaning your intestines. Energizing the body (no more redbull)and the list continues.

( For got to mention. My dog knows eating grass containing Chlorphyll is a thing. So instead of him eating round-up and junk. Putting a bit in his diet too. Comes recommended )

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: