Black People : Can a woman have more than 1 husband if she practices polygamy?

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
I was just wondering about polygamy and I see and hear a lot of men having more than one wife...but is it taboo for a woman to have more than one husband if she practices?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I was just wondering about polygamy and I see and hear a lot of men having more than one wife...but is it taboo for a woman to have more than one husband if she practices?
Wodabe men in North Africa live in a society the reverse of ours as Africans in America.
There the ratio of men to women is greater, so, the men wear makeup and preen(not homosexual) for the atention of young brides, in other words courtship is reversed

and women may have up to 3 husbands

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
Wodabe men in North Africa live in a society the reverse of ours as Africans in America.
There the ratio of men to women is greater, so, the men wear makeup and preen(not homosexual) for the atention of young brides, in other words courtship is reversed

and women may have up to 3 husbands
So the men would not have more than one wife? Only the wife was the one with more than one spouse?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: