Black People Politics : Campuses Confront Hostile Acts Against Minorities After Donald Trump’s Election

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
https://www.change.org/p/electoral-...make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

On December 19, the Electors of the Electoral College will cast their ballots. If they all vote the way their states voted, Donald Trump will win. However, they can vote for Hillary Clinton if they choose. Even in states where that is not allowed, their vote would still be counted, they would simply pay a small fine - which we can be sure Clinton supporters will be glad to pay!

We are calling on the Electors to ignore their states' votes and cast their ballots for Secretary Clinton. Why?

Mr. Trump is unfit to serve. His scapegoating of so many Americans, and his impulsivity, bullying, lying, admitted history of sexual assault, and utter lack of experience make him a danger to the Republic.

Secretary Clinton WON THE POPULAR VOTE and should be President.

Hillary won the popular vote. The only reason Trump "won" is because of the Electoral College.

But the Electoral College can actually give the White House to either candidate. So why not use this most undemocratic of our institutions to ensure a democratic result?

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We are in a new era. Those facts give us evidence we can reach the Melanin Tipping Point just by telling the truth. The Melanin Tipping Point is the point at which we go from healing to healed. Mchakato wa Uponyaji is the process of healing. Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold. That fact puts us in a different state mentally. It affects different people differently. What is certain is the Ubuntu paradigm is returning.
Melanin is worth more than gold. The Red, Black and Green is 100 years old. The Afric, official currency of the United States of Africa is worth over $2.
Shems Nbedjer wrote on Moon Child's profile.
Hello Moon Child, it's been a few years since we talked. Please let me know if you can do my chart for me, thank you. I'm in transition and really could help with some interpretations.
Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!