Black People Politics : BUSTED! Phillip Scott of TheAdviseShowTv (oh, so that's why you be dogging Black Women)

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
October 1, 2018:

YouTube on fire with the unmasking of this "conscious" black man who'd been claiming for years his wife (pictured below) was black all the while dogging Black Women with his favorite pejorative he uses against them: "hoodrat."

We'll bring the heat, evidence and analysis later.

busted.jpg

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
On Black Women, Phillip Scott says, they are “Ratchet, 2 dolla hos…”[Published YouTube May 14, 2013 videi entitled “Did Makosi Make herself look like Massa’s Bed Wench?”].

Here we ago again, right? Another one them “conscious” black men talkin bout “racism/white supremacy.”:lol: Talkin bout how much he loves black families and wanting to see black liberation (and the rest of it) all the while lusting for white meat.

And then the universe exposes his fa hizzles.

On September 30, 2018 in his video entitled “Let’s Address This So We Can Get Back To Work” you have, to me, what seems to be how perceptive (or unperceptive) Scott thinks his adherents are. He talks about how DNA results reveal his wife to be 67% Indian, effectively disputing—from his standpoint-- anyone who says she’s white.

Now see, this dude off the charts. Nonetheless, he demonstrates a key reason why I’ve always argued against using the one-drop rule. I have always said that the so-called rule will be used to wipe out black identity.

In relation to the one-drop rule, I argue against classifying bi-racial people as “black.” Bi-racial people are not black people; they are bi-racial people. It may come as an offense to some, but that’s science, not me. I understand why many people would push back on me with that. Why? Because it takes away many of our fantasies like, there was no Americam black president after all, which means that some people didn’t understand politics like they thought they did.

It means that Prince was not black. Means that Halle Berry not black. Means Colin Rand Kaepernick is not black. Let me emphasize. I am not and did not say these people are bad people. I didn’t say that. I’m simply articulating science: black parent + white(other) parent = bi-racial child.

The tragedy of the Negro in America,” writes Essien-Udom (1962), “is that he has rejected his origins—the essentially human meaning implicit in the heritage of slavery, prolonged suffering, and social rejection. By rejecting his unique group experience and favoring assimilation and even biological amalgamation, he thus denies himself the creative possibilities inherent in it and in his folk culture. This dilemma is fundamental; it severely limits his ability to evolve a new identity or a meaningful synthesis, capable of endowing his life with meaning and purpose." [Essien-Udom, E.U. Black nationalism. New York: Dell, page 9].

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : MONEY LAUNDERING.. and Busted Black People Politics 2
crwn Black People Politics : BUSTED! Craigslist Ad Exposes Paid Anti-Trump Protesters Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor caught lying about ‘black robber’ busted again for pretending to be a Navy SEAL Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Fine1952 Black People : Busted Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : Priest Busted For Dealing Drugs Black People Politics 30
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 03 - never get busted with pot again Conceal Your Stash Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Frito Lay Busted for pushing Geneticaly Motified; Chips and Snacks as "All Natural" Black People Open Forum 1
D Black People : California Dream Busted Black People Open Forum 0
W Black People : Busted Friendships Black People Open Forum 3
HODEE Black People : Tom DeLay .. Busted... ROVE Next Black People Open Forum 0
baller Black Poetry : busted... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black Poetry : Busted! (New Version) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Alarm Clock Black Men : Labor Day Warrior; A Phillip Randolph! Black Men 12
S Egypt : Egypt: origin of the Greek culture... by Phillip Coppens Egypt 0
Isaiah Black Ancestors : THE PULLMAN PORTERS & A. PHILLIP RANDOLPH Honoring Black Ancestors 10
OldSoul Black People : What Ever Happened to Hazel Scott? One of the most Brilliant Beautiful Black Women Ever! Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Michael Slager Jury Foreman Speaks Out On Mistrial In Walter Scott Shooting OldSoul 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : keith-scott-autopsy-shot-in-back...BACK Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Writeous1 Black People : The Walter Scott Shooting Hoax Black People Open Forum 20
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Coretta Scott King views on the FBI AACOOLDRE 0
chuck African American History Culture : Do Let Us Also Peep The Knowledge Gil Scott Heron Shared With Us Too! African American History Culture 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Wise Words from Jill Scott OldSoul 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lincoln speech on Dred Scott: Mulatoes/Race mixing AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Scott Walker Fumbles On America's Race Issue - Meet Sheriff David Clarke Black People Politics 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lincoln's views of the Dred scott case AACOOLDRE 4
RAPTOR Black People : Walter Scott Video Witness Now Charging Media $10,000 For Use of Video…. Black People Open Forum 0
Enki Black Entertainment : Stuart Scott Tribute. Black Entertainment 2
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Stuart Scott dies at age of 49 Black Sports 2
shaka64 Black People : RIP Stuart Scott Black People Open Forum 5
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Gil Scott-Heron - Explanations Black Entertainment 0
1poetsought Black People : Gil Scott Heron Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People : Speech on the Dred Scott Decision - Frederick Douglass Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Jimmy Scott dies Black Entertainment 3
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : Victoria’s Secret model Lyndsey Scott’s passion? Computer programming Science and Technology 0
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gil Scott Heron "Winter In America" (1974) HIGH QUALITY Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Kim Scott Black Entertainment 1
G Black People : Jill Scott Says Boys Don't Need Male Role Models Black People Open Forum 6
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gil Scott-Heron - Lady Day and John Coltrane Audio Video Web Conferencing 6
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jill Scott - Hate On Me (LIVE) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jill Scott - Hate On Me - LIVE Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : RIP Billy Scott Black Entertainment 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jill Scott ft. Anthony Hamilton- So In Love (Official Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
PurpleMoons Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jill Scott - He Loves Me (Live and Rare)! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : In the 1857 Dred Scott Decision, the U.S. Supreme Court Ruled That African Americans Could Never be Black People Open Forum 6
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gil-Scott Heron: HIS-STORY Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Gil Scott Heron, Winter In America Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Krs one & Scott La Rock Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Jill Scott - Crown Royal Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Jill Scott - Golden Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Gil Scott Heron; Winter in America Audio Video Web Conferencing 1