The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Natinr said:
Since some group in Compton does not know how to reach our youth in Compton
, the way the Oligarchy is able to reach the minds of our youth ALl OVER THE WORLD then that means,
there is no a reason for our concern?????
that our youth are unified for nihilism and that is not reason for concern??????

You know when Dr. King entered th SCLC there were a lot of GATEKEEPERS
old school tenured preachers,
who told him,
not now!!!!!!!!!,
slow down!!!!!!!
, told the masess that Dr. King was dangerous, and misrepresented hs message and purposefully took his word and spechs out of context to fool the flock Malcom met the same response,
from the tenured ministers inte Ntin when they saw he was able to turn around more crime oriented folks the thy were, after they had been there a long time.

I did not say I have no concern. I said Im not concerned with plans but implementation. I have stated before that I have lived and worked in Compton and created a community sevice program based in a Compton housing project.

My concern is that more folks take action instead of debating with me what needs to be done or challenging me on what I have for years been doing.

If I dont see you then I dont really know you. And from this point I will ignore you.

Peace.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The Initial Question:Revisited

*post deleted by author*

Note:

I deleted the original post out of frustration. In retrospect, I am more disappointed than I was when first posting this thread. Black people are full of talk and no action.

Except for attacking each other on petty issues. We are very good at that. In fact, I would say we invented the words "genocide" and "fracticide". This goes back to the Legend of Osiris and Set. Brother against Brother. Millions of years later, no change. And we are continuously crying about white supremacy.

We only give lip service to the concept of Black Unity. And this is why it remains a concept. African Union. Simply a catch-phrase.

And the people who do the most talking are the first ones to accuse others of doing nothing. While all they do is argue, debate and engage in ideological posturing. Pontificating. Leading Black people no where except into the Abyss.

This is more than confusion.

This is "madness".
With all of the talk about Unity, and about "enemies" what do YOU have to show and prove concerning YOUR own achievement in the BLACK community? What institutions have you BUILT or are YOU in the process of BUILDING? How has YOUR "BUILDING" contributed to the Liberation of African people in YOUR Local Community and in the African Diaspora, at large?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Nor do I see our liberation as MY EXCLUSIVE PET PROJECT, for my little hometown.
The posts I make are for the betterment of all Africans, and I question the purpose of taking
my statements out of context and insulting the intelligence of the viewers.
No REAL solutions then (under one name) and no REAL solutions now (under two other names).

I call that a STRIKE OUT!!!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I did not say I have no concern. I said Im not concerned with plans but implementation. I have stated before that I have lived and worked in Compton and created a community sevice program based in a Compton housing project.

My concern is that more folks take action instead of debating with me what needs to be done or challenging me on what I have for years been doing.

If I dont see you then I dont really know you. And from this point I will ignore you.

Peace.
AEP (current) FB link...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Afrikan-Education-Project/135132893199066

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
How can a regionalist talk about unity?

I have neard aout Black nationalism but never about Black Regionalism

And what porgress has been made in 4 years, since this post?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: