Omowale Jabali : BUILDING UNITY

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
And what do you sound like?

You are the ONLY one here constantly crying and whining about what others are DOING or not DOING on a "national" level.

Yet, you still prove incapable of answering the simplest of questions.

I suggest you find another thread to spam with you insults and distracts rather than continuing to show and prove my points about you having ZERO experience in Building a single institution in even your own backyard.

I doubt if you can even hold a JOB since you are here spamming 24/7 while others are community BUILDING.
brother i do not cry or whineor bring up old posts to demonize fellow board members or put on airs of self angrandizement,

if you are sick about hearing about the

national plight of black folks
then suggest management have me banned

what every reader here sees is that for the past 4 months your focus has ben on yourself,

or on me so therefore

what solutions do you suggest for national unity since you dragged this up after 4 years, as though you do not have the creativity to make an original post
since this is a national Blck website what are your solutions for black national unity
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
brother i do not cry or whineor bring up old posts to demonize fellow board members or put on airs of self angrandizement,

if you are sick about hearing about the

national plight of black folks
then suggest management have me banned

what every reader here sees is that for the past 4 months your focus has ben on yourself,

or on me so therefore

what solutions do you suggest for national unity since you dragged this up after 4 years, as though you do not have the creativity to make an original post
since this is a national Blck website what are your solutions for black national unity
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
More subterfuge while failing to answer a simple question which I will continue to ask each time you respond to one of my posts until you show and prove what you have done and are doing outside of spamming my posts.

What institutions have you built or are you currently building on a local or national level to reach and/or teach our youth?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
So since this is a national Black website what is your solution or suggestion for national Black unity?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
So since this is a national Black website what is your solution or suggestion for national Black unity?
I created this thread so I would appreciate you answering and/or addressing the questions I asked initially rather than answer the questions I raised myself.

I have stated repeatedly that I will not answer any of your questions unless you answer a simple question which I have had to repeat over 10 times this evening alone.

What institutions have you built or are you currently building on a local or national level to reach and/or teach our youth?

If you refuse to answer the question then I have no answer to you because my question preceeds and supercedes yours.

If you are not community building FIRST on a local level you have no basis for me to answer your question on a national level because I cannot build partnership with you provided you have NO COMMUNITY BASE on a funtional and operational basis.

This is to say you constant queries are non-foundational, redundant and baseless in their redundancy because you cannot your operational activity with mine because yours does NOT exist.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
*post deleted by author*

Note:

I deleted the original post out of frustration. In retrospect, I am more disappointed than I was when first posting this thread. Black people are full of talk and no action.

Except for attacking each other on petty issues. We are very good at that. In fact, I would say we invented the words "genocide" and "fracticide". This goes back to the Legend of Osiris and Set. Brother against Brother. Millions of years later, no change. And we are continuously crying about white supremacy.

We only give lip service to the concept of Black Unity. And this is why it remains a concept. African Union. Simply a catch-phrase.

And the people who do the most talking are the first ones to accuse others of doing nothing. While all they do is argue, debate and engage in ideological posturing. Pontificating. Leading Black people no where except into the Abyss.

This is more than confusion.

This is "madness".
As previously stated,

And the people who do the most talking are the first ones to accuse others of doing nothing. While all they do is argue, debate and engage in ideological posturing. Pontificating. Leading Black people no where except into the Abyss.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
I created this thread so I would appreciate you answering and/or addressing the questions I asked initially rather than answer the questions I raised myself.

I have stated repeatedly that I will not answer any of your questions unless you answer a simple question which I have had to repeat over 10 times this evening alone.

If you refuse to answer the question then I have no answer to you because my question preceeds and supercedes yours.

If you are not community building FIRST on a local level you have no basis for me to answer your question on a national level because I cannot build partnership with you provided you have NO COMMUNITY BASE on a funtional and operational basis.

This is to say you constant queries are non-foundational, redundant and baseless in their redundancy because you cannot your operational activity with mine because yours does NOT exist.
Have you ever concidered investing in anger management counciling?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Have you ever concidered investing in anger management counciling?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I dont expect any answers from "Ankhur" since it is clear he has no answers only more questions and criticism of others.

Oh well. The answers/solutions are clear.

Message to the youth: YOU MUST LEARN.

Not as simple as it may seem.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
I dont expect any answers from "Ankhur" since it is clear he has no answers only more questions and criticism of others.

Oh well. The answers/solutions are clear.

Message to the youth: YOU MUST LEARN.

Not as simple as it may seem.

:SuN049::SuN049::SuN049::SuN049:Absolutlky amazing and hilarious,

1 you raise a post about unity
and then when asked since the post is a 4 year old post about unity,

you cop an attitude becuase I simply ask what is your solution for national unity?

and then start asking me childish questions about something I never claimed to have done?

what is all of this foolishness about me starting an institution, because if starting an institution cuases one to respond like this then I would never want to start one and i seriously doubt any black youth seeing and reading a grown man act like this n a discussion would be inspired to start one either

2 And then wait until I log of so you could get the courage to rag me???
and pontificate like you are addressing your royal subjects?

"Ankhur will not be heard" thus the great and powerful jabali has spoken, so it is written so let it be done
:SuN049::SuN049::SuN049::SuN049:
that is better then the late Birnie Mack

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
:SuN049::SuN049::SuN049::SuN049:Absolutlky amazing and hilarious,

1 you raise a post about unity
and then when asked since the post is a 4 year old post about unity,

you cop an attitude becuase I simply ask what is your solution for national unity?

and then start asking me childish questions about something I never claimed to have done?

what is all of this foolishness about me starting an institution, because if starting an institution cuases one to respond like this then I would never want to start one and i seriously doubt any black youth seeing and reading a grown man act like this n a discussion would be inspired to start one either

2 And then wait until I log of so you could get the courage to rag me???
and pontificate like you are addressing your royal subjects?

"Ankhur will not be heard" thus the great and powerful jabali has spoken, so it is written so let it be done
:SuN049::SuN049::SuN049::SuN049:
that is better then the late Birnie Mack

I ask you a question and you are the one copping an atitude and creating threads whining about "meglomania". Furthermore, I didnt wait until you signed off. Anyone reading can tell from the time of my posts that the exchanged occured while you were logged on.

It is you who waited and made the above post which I am quoting when I was logged off.

How is it foolishness to ask someone what institution they have started or what EXACTLY is it you do for a living?

The only foolishness I see if YOU and the thousands of questions you raise here while not demonstrating the ability to answer a single, simple question concerning what it is that you are DOING.

In fact you are blinded in your own foolishness you dont even recognize that I have answered the question you raise, which I will not repeat.

From you first post here to the last, you have not provided any answers or solutions. I raised the questions here in the initial thread. I am NOT going to answer my own questions. If you have nothing specific to provide why dont you go spam somewhere else instead of spouting off more weapons of mass distraction.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.