Black Poetry : Brought to My Knees, For the Sake of Insanity

SwtT

Apr 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Occupation
Educational/Human Resources field
whooooooaaaaaa.....this was like...dayum..I can't find a word for it!!:) this flow was soo real and on point!

gempis

May 5, 2003
Seattle, WA
Occupation
strength coach
Wow. I am floored. Seems like many of us have similar things on our minds of late.

angelic, what can I say to the master - this is a piece of art. beautiful. and I share every sentiment.

angelicsage

May 30, 2003
~The hidden library...~
Swt-t....Girl I'm glad you feelin it...because I'm feelin it on the real.
tryin to maintain sanity in an insane world!...thanks for the support

Gempis...Yeah, I thinks it's time for us to start taking notice of our
surroundings...but hey...stop it with the master stuff, LOL...
Thanks for the luv you show...just sharing a lil' piece of my soul with
my fam...

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
HEY GURL :D lol

yess indeed
and it seems that the longer we travel down this road the more burdened we become
with life in its entirety shooo sometimes i go down on my knees just to be down lol
but we gon get back up and carry on...I got yo back gurl ;) :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jerry Springer says Trump 'took my show and brought it to the White House' Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : He some how rhyme and allow time for a coffee break see softy and brought a plate for desserts under Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The two Popes that brought in Easter & X-Mass AACOOLDRE 0
crwn Black People : Who Brought the Slaves to America? Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black People : Nestle Chocolate Brought to You by Child Slavery Black People Open Forum 0
dunwiddat Black People : The Internet Brought Me Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White Jr. - Full film Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Poweful African Women who have brought peace to Libera, receive Nobel Peace Prize Black People Open Forum 0
G Black Poetry : SHE BROUGHT ME TO ELLIPSIS ... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Ankhur Black People Politics : Obama’s Kabuki Jobs Council, Brought to You By “Nut on China” Jeff Immelt Black People Politics 3
G Black People : I brought you in....I will take you out Black People Open Forum 11
A Black People : Brought tears to my eyes... Black People Open Forum 24
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : IS THE BELIEF IN JESUS, A CURSE BROUGHT UPON BLACK PEOPLE ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black Poetry : N***er In Your Eyes (Brought from critique page) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : Love Brought You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
alyce Black Poetry : Bobby Caldwell Brought The Message On Sunday Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chevron Dove Black Christians : TEBOWING: Tim Tebow & Colin Kaepernick~ 2 NFL CHRISTIANS on Their Knees For A Cause Christian Study Group 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : AMERICA and ME (somebody tell me while on my knees) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Ayo - Down on my Knees - Perfect Live Performance Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : HERE SHE COME....u bring me to my knees! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Africa : Artificial knees give African doctor a real sense of freedom All Things Africa 0
P Black Poetry : Bring you to your knees Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
O Black Poetry : On My Knees Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
chuck Africa : What Are Our Relations Doing For The Sake Of Mother Africa Too?!? All Things Africa 0
H Black People : It's 2010 for Gods Sake Black People Open Forum 116
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : For the Sake of the Ancestors, how about one day of peace? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Ankhur Black People : For the Sake of Clarity and our focus, watch these 4 movies, every now and then Black People Open Forum 0
river Black Jokes Humor : In the Church for God's Sake! Black Jokes Humor 1
I Black Relationships : For Gods sake! A plea for my people.... Black Relationships 2
triniti424 Black Poetry : ...For Old Times Sake... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
V Black History Month: Not just History for History Sake Black Parenting 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Anything sacrificed for the sake of God was given to you by God only Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
L Black Poetry : JUST FOR THE SAKE OF YOU Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Pretending To Be Unified For The Sake Of Unity Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black Relationships : How much should each gender compromise for the sake of unity? Black Relationships 18