Black Men : Brothers - Can You Discuss Your Collective Failures? - (Only Brothers Post Please)

Barry Irving

Banned
Feb 19, 2015
All of that sounds good, but you have yet to display any of that character, we don't know that person, lol.

You came in throwing fire, brother. When will you employ your higher talents and skills on Destee.com, is the question?

...like you behind your shield and mommy Destee... (She Sweet )...when Jigga Stop Shuck'in N Jiv'in, that be wen Bo!

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="Barry Irving, post: 938493, member: 55473" ...Men vary greatly...she's talking to the dogs...playing God is not wise, maybe we don't need balsy "acting" females trying to castrate and crucify our image...who are these men she is talking to?

...Yuo gon hav'ta be specific wen U talk'in to OG Baby!...I got your number and I do know Isis very well, she my mudda...she said she didn't authorize you to use her name!...she said that in a dream Baby!/QUOTE]

But Barry have you read the Isis Papers, are you aware of just how much practical effort Dr Frances Cress-Welsing put into attempting to both strengthen and develop our communities in the USA and worldwide; with her only complaint being the fact that she ALWAYS had to take the lead because the Black men she encountered generally, even in the supposedly conscious Pan African organizations were too afraid to confront White Supremacy, were always hiding behind her/asking her advice?

Why would/should women generally, our women specifically take us seriously when we aren’t rationally focused on fulfilling our role as men which is to both protect and provide [which is an enormous challenge in this so very competitively hostile environment]?

Isn’t one of the most obvious lessons of the still ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration the fact any ethnic clan or nation that isn’t both intelligently organized and led, fully industrialized with their own nuclear arsenal, while living on territory laden with strategically vital natural resources; is just a VICTIM in WAITING [as highlighted by Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Lebanon, despite the fact that Iran is still THEIR primary target in the region], who won’t have to wait long?

Isn’t it also a fact that peoples of African ethnicity in Africa and the Diaspora are still in severe trauma/ catastrophic SHOCK due to the so all pervasive scale/range of our so totally devastating collective defeat due to the WAR that has been waged against us for over 3000 years, that has peaked with the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration, now?

Wherever we live in the Diaspora (whether in Jamaica, Brazil, USA, UK etc) regardless of what our current nationalities are, at least we know that we are not really at home, because our original home is Africa (even though some of us consciously repress that fact).

However isn’t it also a FACT that the peoples of African ethnicity in Africa have had to cope with the totally emasculating trauma of being completely dominated by our enemies during Europe's Imperialist/colonial stage of the onslaught [started by Semites 3000 BCE] on their own land/ancestral home as they lost control of Africa?

I compared it to a total stranger walking into your 20 bedroom mansion and subsequently [having the means of]forcing you to live in the smallest room; an African friend of mine corrected my assertion; he said “When they came to Ghana they didn’t make us live in the smallest room; they told us the toilet is where we belonged and made us stay there”.

Isn’t it standard procedure for military combatants to be debriefed after combat operations or wars, due to the fact that without debriefing it would be virtually impossible for the combatants to regain their psychic balance/ equilibrium after a prolonged traumatic experience?

Don’t the more obviously severely wounded/damaged also subsequently receive whatever psychotherapy psychoanalysts deduce is required to make them whole [though some are so badly scarred that they can NEVER ever regain their psychic equilibrium]?

Contrast those facts with the non-existent psychotherapy we peoples of African ethnicity (in Africa and the Diaspora which includes the USA, UK and Caribbean) have received to date (in conjunction with the fact that as opposed to acknowledging the wrongs, saying sorry and making reparations, aren’t our enemies making the same play again in the guise of their WAR ON TERROR) after surviving the so maliciously EVIL, sadistic Genocide/HOLOCAST perpetrated by our White Supremacist Racist enemies ancestors against our ancestors [and their siblings who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for either refusing to ever BOW/BE BROKEN or to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience] over the last 500 years, so why would anyone be surprised that our communities and countries display such a wide array of socio-economic dysfunction, TODAY?

[QUOTE="Barry Irving, post: 938526, member: 55473" ...brother your long commentary is a bit laborsom for me...sorry, no offense...like I said, Isis didn't give permission to use her name...this I know for sure! /QUOTE] Barry Irving, isn’t what you’re saying with this so very very feeble answer response [is really the BEST you can manage, is it] with regard to Dr Frances Cress-Welsing’s works the fact that you’re a13 seconds PB 100 metre runner who genuinely believes that you should have a place in the Olympics 100 metre final/even the women would DESTROY YOU?

What is your profession, Barrie what skills/knowledge /expertise do you have to impart to our people generally, youth specifically [can you direct or supervise the Maths and Sciences necessary to underpin the technical subjects integral with regard to programming our youth in the pragmatically rational manner required to make the African Renaissance REAL in the 21st century] that would at least make your criticism of a GIANT like the recently deceased Dr Frances Cress-Welsing even marginally plausibly justifiable?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 938560, member: 12718" :rofl: ... You are too funny Barry, for real doe, tru dat.

/QUOTE]
Is hopefully just a TROLL/CYBERSPACE BATTERING RAM being facetious, or one of CARE IN THE COMMUNITY'S patients who has gained access to the internet.

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: