Black People : Brother James - Happy Birthday - Elder Interview Tonight @ 7 pm ET! - Blogtalk Radio - Join Us!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER JAMESFRMPHILLY
[medio]1174[/medio]​

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Brother James has graciously and generously agreed to share his life and birthday with us tonight on

Elder Interview with Brother JamesFrmPhilly today, on his BIRTHDAY! Brother James is 70 years old today and it is such an honor to have his company, experiences, and wisdom shared with us on such a special day in his life! What an honor! This is a very special Elder Interview for me, as Brother James is the first Destee Member to do an Elder Interview! He has been such a wonderful friend to me and our community, in ways that go above and beyond the norm, and I'm excited to be able to talk about it ALL, with Brother James and the world! Please join us tonight @ 7 pm ET!

BLOGTALK CALL IN NUMBER : (347) 324-3201

Post Happy Birthday Greetings Below and Call In to Wish Him a Personal Happy Birthday Tonight!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! :toast:

Happy Birthday Brother James ... and ... THANK YOUUUU !!! ... :grouphug:

Much Much Love and Peace!

:heart:

Destee

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
jamesfrmphilly

Dearest Brother James:

I think back on my first days here at Destee and how you and I had some "run-ins."

....Over the years, I have, at times, agreed with you; and, at other times, our views have run quite contrary to each other (and probably will in the future). :)

But, please know, in spite of those "clashes," that with a sincere heart I love and respect you as the Elder you are and for what you've seen, done, and been through as the Black man you are.

So, I thank God for blessing YOU with 70 years and for blessing US to have YOU here at Destee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother James! (((hug))) and :kiss:

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012

Brother James has graciously and generously agreed to share his life and birthday with us tonight on

Elder Interview with Brother JamesFrmPhilly today, on his BIRTHDAY! Brother James is 70 years old today and it is such an honor to have his company, experiences, and wisdom shared with us on such a special day in his life! What an honor! This is a very special Elder Interview for me, as Brother James is the first Destee Member to do an Elder Interview! He has been such a wonderful friend to me and our community, in ways that go above and beyond the norm, and I'm excited to be able to talk about it ALL, with Brother James and the world! Please join us tonight @ 7 pm ET!

BLOGTALK CALL IN NUMBER : (347) 324-3201

Post Happy Birthday Greetings Below and Call In to Wish Him a Personal Happy Birthday Tonight!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! :toast:

Happy Birthday Brother James ... and ... THANK YOUUUU !!! ... :grouphug:

Much Much Love and Peace!

:heart:

Destee
He looks very young for 70 years. He could easily past for sixty. Lol. Happy birthday all the best to you. Hope you live to see many more.:birthday:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
You can use my hoverround

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : James; The brother of jesus AACOOLDRE 1
Ankhur Black People : Hope that Brother James from Phillie is OK!!!!!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Brother James ... Black People Open Forum 1
Isaiah Brother James, You NEED to SUBSTANTIATE Your Statements... Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 3
S Black Spirituality Religion : THE KING JAMES OR MASONIC BIBLE by Brother Ahmed... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
Isaiah OPEN LETTER TO BROTHER ELDER JAMES... Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 32
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Murder of Thy Brother Councilman James Davis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
O Black People : Kid Copies Brother for 24 Hours (For Kids) Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BROTHER HEAD OF AMERICAN AIRLINES Black Money Business Jobs 2
Kemetstry Science and Technology : BROTHER BUILDS WATER EXTRACTION MACHINE Science and Technology 1
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BROTHER INVENTS STRAWS THAT FILTER LEAD Black Money Business Jobs 0
SkinTone Black People : A lot we lost in this Brother. It's our job to. Arr Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : Lets not forget the Brother at Kroger that bust shot, on the terrorist to protect his wife! Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Con Federacy - Consciousness Raising Online With Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : From Kenya to Chicago - Consciousness Raising Online With Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : The U S War on Africa - Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Wec_Mez_Pescatarian Black Spirituality Religion : Where's brother blackroots/afrknroots? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Africa Before Invasion Part 2 - Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Africa Before Invasion - Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Kemetstry Black People : BROTHER INFILTRATES SUPREMACISTS ONLINE Black People Open Forum 3
Kemetstry Black Positive People : MIT BROTHER Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Destee Black People : Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul - Adding Previous Recordings Black People Open Forum 5
Destee OldSoul : Brother OldSoul is in the Hospital OldSoul 24
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE FICTIONAL POPE LINUS BASED ON AN EGYPTIAN SONG & OR ORPHEUS BROTHER? AACOOLDRE 0
V Health and Wellness : Brother trapped in bad friendship Black Health and Wellness 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : happy birthday brother minister..... Black People Doing Positive Things 1
nilevalley Black People : If your son brother or nephew hated on dark skinned black women like this what would you do? Black People Open Forum 12
Al D Black People : Young African Brother Giving Back In Kansas City, Mo. Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly The Police : pig sues brother he shot..... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
HODEE Black People : Happy New Year Brother Orison Black People Open Forum 10
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : BROTHER GETS EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO HIV VACCINE Black Health and Wellness 2
RAPTOR Black People : Mindy Kaling’s brother says she knew he pretended to be black, in order to get into medical school Black People Open Forum 0
CindyC Black Poetry : My Brother Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Kemetstry Black Positive People : BROTHER GETS MD/PhD Black People Doing Positive Things 2
chuck Black People : Another Reason Brother Ali Is 'The Greatest' Among Us All! Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : YOUNG BROTHER STARTS COLLEGE Black People Doing Positive Things 5
Omowale Jabali The Police : LAPD: Another Brother Shot Down Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 75
Kemetstry Black Positive People : DEAN BAQUET - BROTHER NAMED EXEC. EDITOR @ NY TIMES Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BROTHER LARRY WILMORE REPLACES STEPHEN COLBERT Black Entertainment 7
KingSango Nigeria : Posted by a Nigerian brother. African Renassiance. Nigeria 1
cherryblossom Black People : Help a Brother and his Family Black People Open Forum 8
R Black Poetry : Brother, please we need you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : BROTHER LEFT OUT Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Obama launches ‘My Brother’s Keeper’ to help young minority men Black People Politics 91
Destee Black People Politics : My Brother’s Keeper - President Obama to launch major new effort to help young minority men Black People Politics 6
Destee Black People : Happy Birthday Brother Khasm !!! Black People Open Forum 20
legit-writer Black People : Woman Jailed For Torturing 13 Year Old Brother In Law Black People Open Forum 4
Destee Black People : Live Show Wednesday Night @ 9 pm ET - Brother OldSoul - Topic : Nelson Mandella Black People Open Forum 7
Kamau47 Black People : This brother is heading for problems Black People Open Forum 21
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Kenny Garrett - Brother Hubbard Audio Video Web Conferencing 0