Black Astrology : Brother Aqil.. a bit confused

IfUComeSoftly

Jul 23, 2003
i'ma peach
Occupation
PD for a Non Profit
A friend of mine did a chart for me; it confused the dickens out of me... rising... in the house of... it's difficult for me to understand what exactly is going on so I threw it away. Reading your column has me thinking of it again. Just wondering if you could give a sista a crash course on astrology so that I am better able to understand it when I finally sweet talk her into doing me another one.

softly

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Can't give you a crash course...but I will construct a natal chart for you. What is your birth data?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: