Black People : British Black Guy Calls For Louis Farrakhan to resign leadership of NOI.....

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
King Tubbs said:
....on the basis he's a liar, distorter of facts and was responsible for the death of Malcolm X.

Is he correct? You decide.........

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2752684310142144638&q=louis+farrakhan&pl=true
Brother King Tubbs ... i am simply floored by this video ... sick ... it is 1 hour and 38 minutes long, and i listened to the entire thing with my mouth open the whole time. It's been over an hour since i viewed it, and i'm still sick, nauseous, and i thank you for sharing it with us.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

King Tubbs

Apr 17, 2005
Destee, are you sickened by the brothers open dislike for Farrakhan, or because you agree with his criticisms of Farrakhan?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
King Tubbs said:
Destee, are you sickened by the brothers open dislike for Farrakhan, or because you agree with his criticisms of Farrakhan?
Brother King Tubbs ... actually, the Brother seemed quite objective to me, trying hard to let the evidence speak for itself. So no, it wasn't his "open dislike" that made me sick, as i didn't pick up on that. Nor can i say that it was his "criticisms" of Farrakhan, because again, they didn't seem like criticisms at all, but simply an unbiased presentation of the facts brought together in a very concise, professional, and relaxed way. I was impressed with his presentation of information.

No, what made me sick was the gravity of the evidence he presented. It's damning. I got sick at the thought of it being true. It made me sick to think i might actually be listening to what really happened to our Beloved Malcolm (and his Family), and that he could be treated so badly by his own. It made me sick to think that those who "lead" us may not really love us. That they would lie to us. I'm not a follower of Minister Louis Farrakhan, or a Member of the Nation of Islam, but i am a Member of our African Family, and it sickened me. I can only imagine how an FOI or MGT might feel after viewing it.

The video challenged Minister Farrakhan in the manner he requested, and it would be very interesting to see his response.

Simply recalling it in my mind, in an effort to answer your question, makes me sick all over again.

:heart:

Destee

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Ya know Destee, little by little you may be coming to understand me a little more !:wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
King Tubbs Black People : Black British Guy argues Hip Hop has negative impact on Black people..... Black People Open Forum 0
K The Front Porch : The British Black Monarchy. The King has 3Wives The Front Porch 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Samuel L Jackson criticises casting of black British actors in American films Black Entertainment 8
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : The 100% Proof that King James According to the British Secret Service WAS BLACK Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Another slave movie (Belle) (Black female British writer and film director) Black Entertainment 70
B Black People : what do you black americans think of us black british Black People Open Forum 3
King Tubbs Black People : Two Great Black British (online) Radio Stations Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Rwanda : In Context Series: British State Complicity in Genocide: Rwanda 1994 Rwanda 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in the 乙ulu┤Race and Masculinity in British Representations of the Anglo-Zulu War Black People Politics 0
freddie48 Black People Politics : British PM Theresa May to meet Trump on Friday — White House Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Queen Offers To Restore British Rule Over United States Black People Politics 2
Queenie Black People Politics : BREXIT - British Exit from European Union Black People Politics 88
OldSoul OldSoul : British Slaveholders Received the Equivalent of $200 Billion in Reparations OldSoul 10
RAPTOR Black People : Britain's 'Daily Mail' Reports on Russian Attack on British Empire Nazi Links Black People Open Forum 0
magyarmaiden Black People : Two muslims run over british man and try to behead him Black People Open Forum 163
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : New SARS-like virus infects British patient in tenth case globally Black Health and Wellness 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King Black People Politics 4
S Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
King Tubbs Black People : Ignorant British White Womans Racist Rant Black People Open Forum 49
nixprophet Black People : British police face public anger as riots rage Black People Open Forum 16
Amnat77 Black People : Rare African DNA Discovered in White British Males Black People Open Forum 110
S Black People : The British immigration police murder another African Black People Open Forum 4
Amnat77 Black Women : Aba Women’s Riot (The early stages of nationalist revolt against British rule) Black Women 4
Ankhur Black People : British empire secret weapon / Cops armed with hypnosis skills? Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : The USA and British backed House Negro in the Motherland Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : British Queen Embraces The Prototype Queen Black People Open Forum 8
D Black Education / Schools : HBC: British Boycott of Israeli Academic Ties Black Education / Schools 0
King Tubbs Black People : Great Farrakhan Interview with British Brother Black People Open Forum 0
Amnat77 Black Picture Image Gallery : Pics of Me and friends at British Museum Black Picture Image Gallery 30
W Black Spirituality Religion : If you work for British Airways, you can wear a turban but not a cross! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
P Black People : 10 things about British Slavery Black People Open Forum 13
SAMURAI36 BRITISH CHEF HARMS VEGETARIAN Black Health and Wellness 2
P Pan Africanism : The Massai demand their land back from the British! African American History Culture 68
K Black People : Hip-Hop Culture Rules For White British Teens Black People Open Forum 2
Queenie Egypt : Egyptian Artifacts and British Museums Egypt 22
M Black Spirituality Religion : How did Black people even get to know or choose this? No Southern Presbyterian Church? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
C Black People : The Problem With Black Folks Is Black Folks Black People Open Forum 3
Discerning Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Our Black Party Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is No Victory For Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
Don Fletcher Black Poetry : Black Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New book reveals Malcolm X secretly met the KKK to discuss setting up a ‘separate state’ for Black Americans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ice Cube Helped Develop a New ‘Black Trump Platform’ and Fans Are Calling Him Out Over It Black People Politics 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : BLACK PARADE- Beyonce by Jene Marie Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : JPMorgan Chase is making a $30 billion commitment to help address U.S. wealth in equality, in underserved Black and Latino Communities Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : What it means to be Black in Brazil Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 4, 2020 - Say their names - Black Women Killed by Police Black People Open Forum 0