Black Parenting : BRING BACK OLD FASHIONED DISCIPLINE!

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
I'm focused on the 3 months punishment. In between report cards. That's a long time.
My spouse use to believe in long punishments. 2-3 weeks. I would tell him "you need to be home to enforce the punishment" cause I'm not.
Your son took a risk going to the Hollowen party. He paid the cost.
I've heard other parents who whip their teens.

I stopped spanking/whooping my son at age 12. That's when my mom stopped whipping each of us.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The Front Porch : BRING BACK OLD FASHION DISCIPLINE! The Front Porch 0
Each1teach1 Black People : Jahessye Schokley 5 years old and missing!PLEASE HELP BRING HER HOME Black People Open Forum 5
HODEE Black People : Barack Obama Gives Advise To Protesters and took to social media to ‘bring about change’ for social injustice Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Methodists Bring Church Charges Against Jeff Sessions For Border Policy Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
IFE Black People Politics : Vets Groups Bring '#Me Too' Movement to Pentagon Black People Politics 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Bring Back Love (INSPIRED BY BARRY WHITE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Burundi : Beyoncé Teams Up With UNICEF To Bring Safe Water To Kids In Burundi Burundi 0
Destee Support : New Feature : Your Links will Bring the Text and Image Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 9
Liberty Black People : What Will 2017 Bring for Black People? We Have 5 Guesses Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : ELECTION DAY OBAMA good true roller but the drama is over I guess // We’ll wait for HILLARY to bring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : List if you can those few things first that will bring you some relief immediately Black People Open Forum 11
Liberty Black Positive People : Chance The Rapper Aids Effort to Bring 1,000 Coats to Homeless In Chicago Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Black football players should all strike: The one immediate move guaranteed to bring about ... Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Missouri situation shows power of sports to bring enormous change Black Sports 16
RAPTOR Black People : CBC Members Who Voted For Militarized Police Bring “Hands Up” Protest to Congress Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Ghana : Ghana’s Kwame Mayor Promises To Bring Millions Of Blacks Back To Africa Ghana 8
S Black Poetry : Bring it with you when you come. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People : What Shall Do To Bring About Unity? Black People Open Forum 66
noor100 Black Muslims : How Nations Bring On Calamities Islam Study Group 0
C Violaters / Violations : Brother Charles IKS - Don't Bring Your Gender War Issues Here Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Antibiotic Resistance Could Bring 'End of Modern Medicine' Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Scientists to bring extinct woolly mammoth back to life with the help of elephants Black People Open Forum 8
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Sam Cooke, Bring it on Home To Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Black People : Have you ever been warned not to bring a white woman home? Black People Open Forum 40
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : ORIGIN OF HUMAN RACE AND WHY WE MUST BRING BACK FAMILY FARMING Audio Video Web Conferencing 50
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Freda Payne, Bring Them Back Alive, Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Higher Standard Required : Don't Bring Your Gender War Fights Here Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 51
MsInterpret Bring back the blogs! Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
MsInterpret Black People : Positive thoughts bring positive results Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Curveball, lied about WMD in Iraq, so why not bring troops home Now? Black People Open Forum 5
S Black Men : well, why did you bring her to the club? Black Men 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Reality Of Today Will Bring Solace From The Truth About Yesterday, And Tomorrow? Chief Elder Osiris 1
P Black Relationships : Brothers we must bring back the Romance and the Fun Black Relationships 14
P Black People : Will the escalation in Afghanistan bring DOPE to our community? Black People Open Forum 21
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Injury That Self Deception And Doubt Bring Upon Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
R Black Poetry : Bring It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : HERE SHE COME....u bring me to my knees! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
I Black People : Lets bring back the "White Slavery" laws!! Black People Open Forum 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
howardtsu Quiet Poetry Lounge : You Bring it out of Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Zulile Pan Africanism : Bring on the chinese! African American History Culture 4
R Black Poetry : Like a farmer I market wheat and target the weak bring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Hairstyles bring disciplinary action Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Logic Only can bring unity among religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
PatriceCQueen Black People : STEPS TO BRING BACK THE BLACK Black People Open Forum 32
M Black Relationships : "YOU BRING OUT THE WORSE IN ME!" Black Relationships 7
Khasm13 Khasm13 : bring u back 2 reality.... Khasm13 11