Black People Politics : BREXIT - British Exit from European Union

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Should we keep an eye on what's happening in the EU? The UK withdrew from the EU yesterday. Will it have any implications for the U.S.? Britain and America has always had a close relationship. Will it become closer? My senses are heightened due to the timing the the UK withdrawing from the EU and our presidential election. I know AA have more important issues to focus on but do you think this may have an impact on America in some way--positive or negative? What do you think?

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
BREXIT...is this about immigration? This video mentions Donald Trump and his stand on immigration and people in the UK agree with him. This video is revealing.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Europe is coming apart. Scotland may leave the UK. fools want to go back to the old days.
that is not going to happen with current connectivity.
falling markets affect everyone.

the pound is trashed. let them feel the pain.

Chadine

May 27, 2016
I agree with jamesfrmphilly. I can't see this being a good thing for the UK at all. It is all to do with immigration, by voting out they think they might be able to curve the flow of people coming in. The likes of Farage want to go back to the days of having an almost all white nation. I don't see that happening.
Scotland who voted to Ramain in the EU now will push even harder to become independent, and Northern Ireland and Wales may very well follow.

Difficult times ahead for the UK, but maybe this is a lesson they need to learn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K The Front Porch : The British Black Monarchy. The King has 3Wives The Front Porch 0
Perfection Rwanda : In Context Series: British State Complicity in Genocide: Rwanda 1994 Rwanda 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in the 乙ulu┤Race and Masculinity in British Representations of the Anglo-Zulu War Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Samuel L Jackson criticises casting of black British actors in American films Black Entertainment 8
freddie48 Black People Politics : British PM Theresa May to meet Trump on Friday — White House Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Queen Offers To Restore British Rule Over United States Black People Politics 2
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : The 100% Proof that King James According to the British Secret Service WAS BLACK Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
OldSoul OldSoul : British Slaveholders Received the Equivalent of $200 Billion in Reparations OldSoul 10
RAPTOR Black People : Britain's 'Daily Mail' Reports on Russian Attack on British Empire Nazi Links Black People Open Forum 0
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Another slave movie (Belle) (Black female British writer and film director) Black Entertainment 70
magyarmaiden Black People : Two muslims run over british man and try to behead him Black People Open Forum 163
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : New SARS-like virus infects British patient in tenth case globally Black Health and Wellness 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King Black People Politics 4
S Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
King Tubbs Black People : Ignorant British White Womans Racist Rant Black People Open Forum 49
nixprophet Black People : British police face public anger as riots rage Black People Open Forum 16
Amnat77 Black People : Rare African DNA Discovered in White British Males Black People Open Forum 110
S Black People : The British immigration police murder another African Black People Open Forum 4
Amnat77 Black Women : Aba Women’s Riot (The early stages of nationalist revolt against British rule) Black Women 4
Ankhur Black People : British empire secret weapon / Cops armed with hypnosis skills? Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : The USA and British backed House Negro in the Motherland Black People Open Forum 0
B Black People : what do you black americans think of us black british Black People Open Forum 3
S Black People : British Queen Embraces The Prototype Queen Black People Open Forum 8
King Tubbs Black People : Two Great Black British (online) Radio Stations Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Education / Schools : HBC: British Boycott of Israeli Academic Ties Black Education / Schools 0
King Tubbs Black People : Great Farrakhan Interview with British Brother Black People Open Forum 0
Amnat77 Black Picture Image Gallery : Pics of Me and friends at British Museum Black Picture Image Gallery 30
W Black Spirituality Religion : If you work for British Airways, you can wear a turban but not a cross! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
King Tubbs Black People : Black British Guy argues Hip Hop has negative impact on Black people..... Black People Open Forum 0
King Tubbs Black People : British Black Guy Calls For Louis Farrakhan to resign leadership of NOI..... Black People Open Forum 6
P Black People : 10 things about British Slavery Black People Open Forum 13
SAMURAI36 BRITISH CHEF HARMS VEGETARIAN Black Health and Wellness 2
P Pan Africanism : The Massai demand their land back from the British! African American History Culture 68
K Black People : Hip-Hop Culture Rules For White British Teens Black People Open Forum 2
Queenie Egypt : Egyptian Artifacts and British Museums Egypt 22
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Follow Your Own Road(exit) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Part 2: Donald "Lame" Duck' and his Lying Exit Team Black People Politics 702
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : california seeks exit from united states... Black People Politics 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : SISTER SOULJAH - Afrikan Scaredy Katz In A One-Exit Maze Black People Open Forum 0
Bishop Black Poetry : 2012 Exit Stage Right Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
U Black People : Star Jones Announces Exit Black People Open Forum 4
L Quiet Poetry Lounge : Transparent Exit-Existence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Exit. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : Exit The Dreamer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
J Black Poetry : "exit 26..." Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
D Black Poetry : Exit, Stage Left Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : Exit Wound Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 27
W Black Poetry : cooley's grand exit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14