Cameroon : Breast Ironing On The Rise In Cameroon

HyperKill

Banned
Dec 18, 2009
Some of this stuff about Africa does not sound plausable, but instead spruriuos journalism
Its true but the reality is that i found out when I got out in Uganda, that whites shoot directly pass the cafes, theaters, shopping malls, civic centers, etc. and head str8 to the naturalist centers of Africa on Safaris and look for miles on end for days for the oddest things they can come up with. This is the image or images we get of our home land causing an almost internal gratitude to them despite our bitter history. This is the foundation to the "Babylonian" mindset of uppity negroes and a very common mindset of many blacks in general. Cameroon and Benin are super gigantic and this could be widespread in an area the size of 3 or 4 US counties. But according to reports it is spreading as certain areas are less regulated by state police.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Its true but the reality is that i found out when I got out in Uganda, that whites shoot directly pass the cafes, theaters, shopping malls, civic centers, etc. and head str8 to the naturalist centers of Africa on Safaris and look for miles on end for days for the oddest things they can come up with. This is the image or images we get of our home land causing an almost internal gratitude to them despite our bitter history. This is the foundation to the "Babylonian" mindset of uppity negroes and a very common mindset of many blacks in general. Cameroon and Benin are super gigantic and this could be widespread in an area the size of 3 or 4 US counties. But according to reports it is spreading as certain areas are less regulated by state police.
Sorry bro, like this still makes no sense at all, do you know how senstive a woman's breast is and just the thought of...... doing what to them???????????????

and if this is true then why out of all the places in the world are they doing such bugged stuff there, I don't understand?

HyperKill

Banned
Dec 18, 2009
u aint seen nothin yet

Check out these bros. I'm sure this is only done by 1% of the population of some river country but yt had to find it so you could see the savages you are decent from. At least thats his mind set. I personally think its pretty cool as it is done to drain all the mother's blood from a man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHmNkNTemr4

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cherryblossom Black Women : Breast Ironing Black Women 63
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Breast Cancer Intervention-Older African American Women in Beauty Salons Black Women 0
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist boys obsessed with my kitten toys wanna suck my breast be hitting while on Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : BREAST FEEDING REDUCES DIABETES RISK Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : NIGERIAN STUDENT DEVELOPES BREAST CANCER CURE Black Health and Wellness 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : breast-cancer-black-women breakthrough Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How we are all cooking rice incorrectly endangering our health - White Striping on Chicken Breast Black Health and Wellness 2
Queenie Health and Wellness : Breast Cancer Deaths INCREASING for Black Women Black Health and Wellness 1
gogounited Health and Wellness : Breast Cancer and Mammograms plus other insight... Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : Prisoners raise money for breast cancer awareness Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kemetstry Black Parenting : BREAST FEEDING BOOSTS BABY IQ Black Parenting 37
Kemetstry Science and Technology : GENETIC LINK TO BREAST CANCER Science and Technology 3
Kemetstry Black Parenting : New Breast Feeding Research Black Parenting 1
baller Black Short Stories : the breast that got away Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
Kemetstry Black People : Aspirin Cuts Breast Cancer Return Black People Open Forum 30
I Black People : Breast Feeding??????????? Black People Open Forum 0
P Black Parenting : He loves the breast... Black Parenting 9
E Breast Cancer Awareness Month: 10 Things to Do Black Health and Wellness 0
B Black Women : Breast or Hair Black Women 9
D Black Women TRAP: Estrogen and BREAST TUMORS Black Health and Wellness 0
Destee Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Hair Relaxers Not Linked to Breast Cancer Risk in African-Americans Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 4
D Black People : hormones link to breast cancer ladies read this Black People Open Forum 0
Monetary Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women Black Health and Wellness 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Jokes Humor : Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women Black Jokes Humor 7
M Black Women : Breast augmentation: Is it worth the pain? Black Women 14
S Black Poetry : My Breast Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
N Black Poetry : A Black Woman's Poem To Her Right Breast Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
H Black Poetry : Breast-Taking Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
G Black Poetry : Under The Left Breast Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYEWALKER Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : From Sun Rise To Sun Set Living Life Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Mario William Vitale Rise To Fame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Africa : AFRICA ON THE RISE All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Cory Booker launches his presidential campaign with a call for America to 'rise' Black People Politics 30
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : STD's RISE IN THE ELDERLY Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Rise Up: Celebrating Young Leader Activists — Naomi Wadler, age 12 Black People Doing Positive Things 0
PurpleMoons Law Forum : Violent crimes on the rise Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama vows to slap Russia over Hacking, Tensions on Rise Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : 7 African-American Politicians Who Will Rise in the Era of Trump Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Meet Granddad: Weird, Ancient Reptile Gave Rise to Mammals Science and Technology 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Rise & fall of Obama AACOOLDRE 20
Chidike Black People : #BlackExcellence - Pics of Beautiful Black Models Goes Viral, Demand for Kente Inspired Bikinis Rise Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Esosa E., Tim Reid Board Nosa Igbinedion's Rio de Janeiro-Set 'Rise of the Orisha' Black Entertainment 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : A Black Man Shall Rise the Beginning of the End Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : All Rise Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Russia's Quiet Rise in Africa All Things Africa 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : STDS ON THE RISE ESPECIALLY IN THIS REGION Black Health and Wellness 4
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Dr. John Henrik Clarke - Afrika And The Rise of Islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
TruthHitman African American History Culture : Government target memorandum of March 4, 1968 to “Prevent the Rise of a Messiah” among Black People African American History Culture 1