Black Parenting : BREAST FEEDING BOOSTS BABY IQ

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Why would ANYONE be surprised, in that isn’t it obvious that nothing we can create in a laboratory or from another animal could/ever would match the benefits to a baby’s general health, immune system and IQ of the milk that their healthy mother would produce?

Colostrum Is very obviously a better option than laboratory/factory produced formula, however isn't the healthy mother's milk still No.1/better than anything else by a considerable margin?

Is there a specific reason why YOU never ever address assertions or answer question in the direct manner [like this] possible with this medium, and where did my question even touch on the women who for various reasons have difficulty or cannot breastfeed at all, whereby they have literally no choice with regard to using alternativcs?
Nearly all of your posts fit the mold of rhetoric:

A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of aquestion that is asked in order to make a point.[1] The question, a rhetorical device, is posed not to elicit a specific answer, but rather to encourage the listener to consider a message or viewpoint. Though classically stated as a proper question, such a device may be posed declaratively but implying a question, and therefore may not always require a question mark when written. Though a rhetorical question does not require a direct answer, in many cases it may be intended to start a discussion or at least draw an acknowledgement that the listener understands the intended message.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

... Why not be specific with regard to exactly what is rhetorical as opposed to factual about either of these questions Clyde [assuming you actually KNOW what rhetoric means]? ...

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Nearly all of your posts fit the mold of rhetoric:

A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of aquestion that is asked in order to make a point.[1] The question, a rhetorical device, is posed not to elicit a specific answer, but rather to encourage the listener to consider a message or viewpoint.

Though classically stated as a proper question, such a device may be posed declaratively but implying a question, and therefore may not always require a question mark when written.

Though a rhetorical question does not require a direct answer, in many cases it may be intended to start a discussion or at least draw an acknowledgement that the listener understands the intended message.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question
Why would ANYONE be surprised, in that isn’t it obvious that nothing we can create in a laboratory or from another animal could/ever would match the benefits to a baby’s general health, immune system and IQ of the milk that their healthy mother would produce?

Colostrum Is very obviously a better option than laboratory/factory produced formula, however isn't the healthy mother's milk still No.1/better than anything else by a considerable margin?

Is there a specific reason why YOU never ever address assertions or answer question in the direct manner [like this] possible with this medium, and where did my question even touch on the women who for various reasons have difficulty or cannot breastfeed at all, whereby they have literally no choice with regard to using alternativcs?

Why not be specific with regard to exactly what is rhetorical as opposed to factual about either of these questions Clyde [assuming you actually KNOW what rhetoric means], or haven’t you noted that ALL of my questions have a question mark at the end?

These are only LEADING questions if you actually agree with their premise, whereas if you don’t as highlighted by your assertions about women who for various reasons cannot breastfeed, isn’t the person answering at liberty to disagree?

Additionally are you aware of the fact that European cultures function as standard with a RHETORICAL ETHICS base as explained/highlighted by Marimba Ani in Yurugu as a very efficient tool/means of disarming potential victims/the rest of Humanity with peace treaties/concilliatory words [like when the Native Americans asserted that White men speak with forked tongue] so as to get your guard lower, create an easier victim to subdue/exterminate?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
So that's a yes; it does shrivel the boobs. :em16:

Nowhere does it say that. smdh It actually is suppose to keep them perky and round

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: