Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
My son breast fed and became a straight A/Honor roll student. Though at times we had beef over whose turn it was to feed..:)

:10400: So I guess it's true, it skips a generation

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Why would ANYONE be surprised, in that isn’t it obvious that nothing we can create in a laboratory or from another animal could/ever would match the benefits to a baby’s general health, immune system and IQ of the milk that their healthy mother would produce?

Colostrum Is very obviously a better option than laboratory/factory produced formula, however isn't the healthy mother's milk still No.1/better than anything else by a considerable margin?
First, you do understand that your question is rhetorical, correct?
Why not be specific with regard to exactly what is rhetorical as opposed to factual about either of these questions Clyde [assuming you actually KNOW what rhetoric means]?

Secondly, your statements are superficial and rejects the match, which certainly affords those women found unable to breastfeed an alternative, or an option, as you would say.
Is there a specific reason why YOU never ever address assertions or answer question in the direct manner [like this] possible with this medium, and where did my question even touch on the women who for various reasons have difficulty or cannot breastfeed at all, whereby they have literally no choice with regard to using alternativcs?

Of the many reasons why women who want to breastfeed end up stopping, lots of them are reasons we can’t fix. Some women simply can’t breastfeed, no matter how hard they try.

Some have medical conditions, or have to take medications that make breastfeeding impossible. Some of them can’t do it because of work or other life circumstances.

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/health/mdmama/2013/09/we_arent_doing_enough_for_mothers_who_want_to_breastfeed.html
Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: