Black People : Breaking News: Destee (aka D'Blizzy) of Destee.com Catches Major Case

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
lol..... Your psychological challenges don't count. They were most likely already well entrenched long before you came here. lol

Now, if you were getting drunk with her, then that would qualify as "empirical evidence."

:SuN023: Whatever, she gave them to me

butterfly#1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2011
Destee, I found this to be quite funny. I pray that it
was presented to you and about you...because the author figured that no one else would have the sense of humor and not take it as a personal attack. (Lawd, let this be true).... no that has too be it. You seem to having fun and laughing thru it all. We need more laughter in this world and our community.
Were you offended at all? If so we can call a town meeting and Atty Rich can enlighten the masses on what we can't do to the offender(s). Lol...it was a fun
read for me.
Love and kisses

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Destee, I found this to be quite funny. I pray that it
was presented to you and about you...because the author figured that no one else would have the sense of humor and not take it as a personal attack. (Lawd, let this be true).... no that has too be it. You seem to having fun and laughing thru it all. We need more laughter in this world and our community.
Were you offended at all? If so we can call a town meeting and Atty Rich can enlighten the masses on what we can't do to the offender(s). Lol...it was a fun
read for me.
Love and kisses

Hi Sister ... :)

Initially, i was alarmed to read the title, but laughed along with everyone else.

Then ... as time passed, the story continued, and it began to take on a steadily escalating sense of foreboding. So i asked Brother Lokman what prompted him to criminalize me. He's not responded, but it gave me an opportunity to speak to the importance of how we characterize each other. Especially out here on the Internet, and in a world where oftentimes only sound bites are heard (and ran with). Personally, I can take the heat, but playing with someone's integrity and character ... making untrue stories up about them ... could be detrimental to the one being lied about, even when it's done in jest.

We need to be careful how we do each other, especially if only for laughs at another's expense.

It's all good in the hood Sister ... i'm glad you enjoyed it ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

butterfly#1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2011
Hi Sister ... :)

Initially, i was alarmed to read the title, but laughed along with everyone else.

Then ... as time passed, the story continued, and it began to take on a steadily escalating sense of foreboding. So i asked Brother Lokman what prompted him to criminalize me. He's not responded, but it gave me an opportunity to speak to the importance of how we characterize each other. Especially out here on the Internet, and in a world where oftentimes only sound bites are heard (and ran with). Personally, I can take the heat, but playing with someone's integrity and character ... making untrue stories up about them ... could be detrimental to the one being lied about, even when it's done in jest.

We need to be careful how we do each other, especially if only for laughs at another's expense.

It's all good in the hood Sister ... i'm glad you enjoyed it ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I totally understand your position and have to concur. Not knowing what might be behind someone's reasoning for doing such....could cause great damage. It's best to nip this in the bud, before damages happen.

Love and Blessings

Butterfly#1

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: