Black Poetry : Boys give her a dumb stare because Somewhere her lover awaits to discover her cakes she in high school fly sexy and cool like TLC try to rule wanna

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Boys give her a dumb stare
because Somewhere
her lover awaits
to discover her cakes
she in high school
fly sexy and cool
like TLC try to rule
wanna be a modeler but no way
she carry a toddler around all day
her arms are sore
and boys come with charms galore
they never harms she jest ignore
must stay strong
when she away from home
never convinced
ever since
she fell in love
can tell one hug
can set her off
he wanna discover pie hid
so he can't cover his eyelid
he got to see the school is near
the road and a boy with a sincere load
of love talk start to rap alert
she have on a mini-skirt
a winner with breasts
and may shock dinner guests
when out in the town
this is domination and you flow well
but need the accommodation from a hotel
well our desk are bunch together
do this mean lunch or whatever?
Wear lace too much
have to chase or search
for the purpose of sex
life a circus complex
this is Black HIPHOP
all facts in flip flops
in VIRGINIA BEACH
ready for a speech
right now her panties are very shook
need a boy to carry her books
live in corruption
but teacher give instructions
on how to escape
without giving up cake
have to learn to dodge fast
she's in a large class
some teachers teaches mathematics
and reaches a path of static
oh her panties are hot in class
need come up with a plot fast
boys taught not to get caught
cheating on their girlfriend
meeting at movies their world spin
in school stuff phat and fly
cool and enough to satisfy
now this boy try and get some
oh her panties were flames
“LOOK GIRL
you shook his world
wow got pie and breasts to see
wanna try your recipe
“NAW PLAYER her panties are wet
but not going to that car yet
matter of fact we jest met
know she flirt around
but her skirt is down”
he say she got pie galore
its best you try before
you say its simple
even the days of SHIRLEY TEMPLE
may bring a tap dance
and a rap chance
and perhaps a romance
saw a rose and was shook
oh she jest closed her book

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
oh she jest closed her book
and cross her thighs
she have boss pies
as he toss lies
in her eardrum
which could be fearsome
it appear none
moved her aw hot girl
she rock his world
devastate with rap
and separate crap
into pieces
as his menu releases
knowledge that increases
rock the brain
with shock and strain
but the rope broke
down her dope quotes
very proud of rap
thought I heard a loud snap
NAW PLAYER SO HE'S hoping to smash
on the floor is broken glass
tomorrow groovy
but after a horror movie
now have to write aware
of a nightmares
which is a bad dream
she have mad cream
I mean her dress is down
and her breasts nipples round
she's from a little town
she's a Brown Soul Sista
and boys wanna kiss her
she had a friend gave a boy a kiss

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Boys give me a dumb stare because Somewhere in this love affair a love plug with hair is blocking the flow and it get shocking yo got an impressive Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : he want cake then march after he take the starch out her panties this leads to a conversation that feeds a sexual relation boys have needs grab a word Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She sweet and black with a tremendous street act boys carry her books even the dairy is shook over the milk in her breasts she's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BAD BOYS Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : 8/9/2019 got terrific fame no specific name perfume sniff it on a dame my thing cream too much boys seen and touched extreme like STARKY AND HUTCH tri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind she walk in the park and talk in the dark boys stalk and start a phat conversation that lead to domination a female child Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : A girl is alert with these and a mini-skirt a sees them boys use expertise to try for pie tell the to freeze she have a boyfriend so at ease wow she h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : A winner with a brain to be entertained by boys I try enjoys but the love talk become noise under my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : In an unoccupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
P Black Poetry : In an occupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : In an unoccupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : I'm a wet one here to get stuff done boys wanna huff and puff be alert Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: The Beastie Boys--Jews in whiteface Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Instead of shaming them, this black woman stepped up and helped 2 black boys about to break the law Black People Doing Positive Things 3
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist boys obsessed with my kitten toys wanna suck my breast be hitting while on Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID “Make boys aware that it’s cake down there acquaint them with love, almost faint at the clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: Love and beauty boys know their duty he had a wiry plot that was fiery and // Intense fee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Men : YBW: Zoe Saldana, Charlize Theron's Dangerous Emasculation of Black Boys Black Men 6
1poetsought Black Poetry : Dem 'Boys Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
IFE Black Positive People : Teacher creates "Gentleman's Club" to teach life lessons to boys Black People Doing Positive Things 2
HODEE Black People : Ghetto boys dancing Sitya Loss, Only in Africa Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : SCIENCE SAYS, YALL LIKE BAD BOYS Black Relationships 34
Black Phoenix Science and Technology : Girls to Men:The astonishing Dominican village where little girls turn into boys Science and Technology 3
Destee Black Relationships : Girls are more forward - do not wait for the Boys to ask for the first date, etc. Black Relationships 3
RAPTOR Black People : Classified Evidence: US Soldiers Raped Boys In Front Of Their Mothers Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Boys swimming naked in high school OldSoul 1
shaka64 Black People : Whistleblower: CDC covered up vaccine’s autism effect in black boys Black People Open Forum 0
shaka64 Black People : Charles S. Dutton Joins the Cast of Stacey Muhammad's 'For Colored Boys' Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Nigeria : 60 females, 31 boys abducted in northeast Nigeria Nigeria 10
shaka64 Black Entertainment : For Colored Boys, REDEMPTION Season 1 Black Entertainment 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Conspiracy To Destroy Black Boys?? Black People Open Forum 5
Blackbird Black Men : Black Boys are not Innocent like Other Boys - Study Black Men 11
G Black People : Jill Scott Says Boys Don't Need Male Role Models Black People Open Forum 6
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : For Colored Boys, REDEMPTION / Episode 2 of 8 Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Anthony Hamilton & The Blind Boys of Alabama - Maybe my last time Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Delta Rhythm Boys - Dem Bones Dem Bones Dem Dry Bones Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Men & Boys needed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Yuri Black People : Possible solution to the high dropout rates among black boys Black People Open Forum 19
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : REDEMPTION, For Colored Boys, Season 1, Episode 1 Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Nahshon Black Poetry : Colored Little Boys … Sometimes Cry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Shikamaru Black People : Alabama legislature votes to pardon Scottsboro Boys Black People Open Forum 8
S Black Men : Countering The Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys Black Men 1