Black Poetry : born in the gully but fly and a lullaby is a song for a baby so boo let me take you home get gravy y

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
born in the gully but fly and a lullaby is a song for a baby
so boo let me take you home get gravy you so wet I bet crazy
juice is produced and splash on the bedspread have to float
like a boat "Man Overboard" "NAW PLAYER just too heavy to tote
you ready for sex no joke need to strengthen your words and
lengthen your verbs make them longer and add a plan be a man
I be freaking quick because I'm a PUERTO RICIAN CHICK need plan
in VIRGINIA BEACH because boys talk fast when PUERTO RICAN girls
walk pass they see booty on a cutie and whoopee spin their world
they begin to hurl junk into her eardrum it's clear they want some
above the rim and love gems have luck with jewels but duck duals dumb
not to recognize the shine correct your eyes and mind now this is BLACK
HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH rapping to a PUERTO RICIAN PEACH kiss and act
on an assumption "BUT girl your function is to let me kiss your wet lips
I'm hood ;made and get good grades so its cool in school ready to take trips
downtown while you move your thing around, you a honey and dope this could
never be a funny joke, write a short letter with all sorts of clever good
words never heard in the hood, you PUERTO RICIAN all chocolate i got a small
rocket that wanna take off into your cake so soft so boo we can fall
in love who knows, the bar back up off me sip STARBUCK COFFEE to vanish mean disappear we speak sweet SPANISH in here and eat toffee candy and drink brandy and be lovers out to discover the weight of a kiss need cake to reminisce out to sea "NAW PLAYER i have a river divine and boys deliver on time never late when we talking cake, they come direct to the door to check as their hormones soar be wanting a kiss have to duck my head or get stuck in bed my luck has misled me when that happen a PUERTO RICIAN girl get hot down there juice around everywhere have to change my panties after kissing one boy didn't know what to do here and there a step or two need help to beat this after one sweet kiss we was at the FARM FRESH in VIRGINIA BEAH their door close i suppose they went out of business my breasts poked no joke he jest looked at them and kissed my lips and then he got my tongue i was moving my wet thing around he almost lost his mind, keep my past in order like a glass of water boys wanna drink this because it's pink and brisk inside he do stuff to my PUERTO RICIAN body too hot to chill parking lot not filled or occupied no doubt a whack take and OUTBACK STEAK HOUSE out-front chill car a drop top it's HIP HOP shock with dubs and love for clubs and thrill at a bar // feel excited this deal ignited my hormones now in the car phone ring you wanna kiss my lips and sprinkle my pies because i have a twinkle in my eyes while wrinkle vibes on the CD, oh have mercy on me I'm jest a Hershey to be eaten, completing the process it jest sweeten my breasts "OK BOO I'm living in temptation giving you an invitation to a party because you have a true body got me freaking in PUERTO RICIAN at HARDEE we eat fast food with class and attitude I'm that phat dude falls in love with chicks, the sex remain and explain mean to make clear, cake and hug seem to be my goal you a queen with a bowl of cornflakes add milk and get wet mad silk PUERTO RICAN body built for love girl and my world strive on that in VIRGINIA BEACH many of the natives are plenty creative and arrived wearing flip-flop because right now HIPHOP is at the tip top of society a variety of stuff drop funky right here on the streets can't sweep propriety up in a dust pan girl your pie crust stand to be reckon with, "NAW PLAYER you handsome and dope need to abandon hope of getting some, I'm letting none do my panties you can forget that I may regret this wet situation right here in front of FARM FRESH, radio dial reveal your dash i feel abashed it appear you talk trash ink my eardrum but its clear none shook me so look G lets leave this place oh he jest squeezed her waist he can jest taste the honey begged please don't go boo you won't know what your are missing in the car start kissing oh PUERTO RICAN girls go through a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH can't be twisting this

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : born in the gully but fly and a lullaby lullaby is a song for a baby // let me take you home get g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Viola Davis Just Bought the Former Plantation Where She Was Born African American History Culture 1
C Black Poetry : Born Dead We Are Today!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away he's in the car today flow for fun hair glow in the sun he know no one can challenge this he's Ame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : 'AFRICAN BORN AGAIN' White art director gets grant intended for ‘people of colour’ Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Africa : 'A New Africa has to be Born' - Samia Nkrumah, Daughter of Kwame Nkrumah All Things Africa 1
T Black Muslims : Satans' attack on The Born Identity of a Soul Islam Study Group 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : a rapper is shot a martyr is born Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight this cha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Condoleezza Rice says America was born with a birth defect: slavery African American History Culture 4
B Black Astrology : What does it mean to be born on the 29th of the month? Black Astrology 1
Al D Black People : Great Leaders Aren’t Born – They’re Made. And Africa is Showing us How Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black Entertainment : Chaka Khan (born Yvette Marie Stevens; March 23, 1953) Black Entertainment 1
MessiahBelovedAllah Nation of Gods and Earths : Allah's Born Day Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 5
MessiahBelovedAllah Nation of Gods and Earths : Todays supreme mathematics Knowledge Born Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 1
Liberty Black Relationships : So…Who’s Fault is It? 92% of Biracial Children Born to Black Fathers Out of Wedlock; 82% on Welfare. Black Relationships 36
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : why Jesus had to be born on December 25 AACOOLDRE 0
Miss Priss Black Relationships : Born this way? Black Relationships 249
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Born of a Virgin or of the Seed AACOOLDRE 1
HODEE Black People : THREAD RENAMED. - Sandra Laing: a black girl born to white parents Black People Open Forum 8
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : [Ep. 1] How Men Become DOGS | A Dog Is Born Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Albert King - Born Under A Bad Sign Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Learning the way Black Spirituality Religion : Gods first born Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 93
Learning the way Black Hebrew Israelites : Gods first born Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 55
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Born Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Africa is riskiest place to be born, report says Black People Politics 3
MsInterpret Black People : 9 Year Old Commits Suicide: 'Wanted to Die' Because Brother Was Born Black People Open Forum 38
MS234 Black Poetry : Hate Me 4 Being Born..........Please. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
largo Black People : 15 current technologies a child born today will never use Black People Open Forum 5
info-moetry Black People : Happy Physical Born to "The Greatest" Black People Open Forum 1
Istari Black Entertainment : Geraldo Pino - Born to Be Free Black Entertainment 0
$$RICH$$ Black People : HAPPY BORN DAY brother lilpea Black People Open Forum 11
MsInterpret Black People : 72 Percent of black babies are born to unmarried women Black People Open Forum 53
cherryblossom Black People : Brother Corvo's Born Day! Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Black People : Are we natural born Haters??? Black People Open Forum 6
cherryblossom African American History Culture : "Born In Slavery" - Former Slave Interviews African American History Culture 5
cherryblossom Quiet Poetry Lounge : A Star Is Born Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
cherryblossom Black Spirituality Religion : Born With A Veil Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Origins Revealed: Sun and Earth Born amid CHAOS Omowale Jabali 4
Writspirit Black People : Some Are Born Awake Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Beyonce-I’m just jealous that I wasn’t born Latina Black People Open Forum 2
P Black Poetry : An Apology For Being Born Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black Spirituality Religion : Being Born Again into an American Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Born of water and spirit. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black Entertainment : "A Ship full of slaves transported on the airwaves" ~ Joy Denalane (Born & Raised) Black Entertainment 0
D Black People : Cali people are born suckers... Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Spirituality Religion : Are we the religion we are born into? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Chattel Slavery WasNot Born Around A Bargin Table Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : When was Jesus born? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14