• Why?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

robboy2003

Nov 23, 2006
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
Personally, It's not the right thing for me. I am married. I mean really married,and it's almost impossible for me to see another woman that way.

I do all,that I think of;except what I learn here of course,with my woman.

The mastubation is a product of wanting her some more.:kiss2: :kiss2:

mrron

Jun 23, 2006
I think it depends on who the woman is, and how she defines cheating. I wouldn't want my wife to go to see the male strippers, I would definitely feel cheated on. Not in the same way as if she were having physical contact with another man, but I would still feel cheated on. Some women consider emails to another woman on the internet cheating, even when her man has never met the woman on the other end. There are several degrees of cheating. Cheating in any form will lead to distrust and alienation of affection.

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Catholic Response

I graduated from Catholic school and at the time I graduated, having the thought was as bad as committing the sin. Knowing men as I do, the local Boob Bar may have naked women running about, but it certainly isn't a good place to cheat. Neverthess since its been brought up,let me ask is it cheating when a woman looks at a man and had carnal thoughts? Is it cheating when the girls get together and talk about men? Don't play naive on this one? Masturbation? Cheating? It seems like there is bit of insecurity driving this conversation. A man who is going to cheat will cheat, Boob Bar or no Boob Bar. Masturbation? Seems like some people have all the time in the world on their hands and can be late to work, miss picking up the kids, etc. The worst thing I see about going to the Boob Bar is the exploitation of the women who work there and the violence that is done to them.

Ra Amen Hotep

Jul 2, 2008
I think there is a problem with both masturbation and ***** bars. I think that woman are much more than sexual objects. Unfortunately, many men and women alike do not conduct themselves based on that thought so we have men that believe that a ***** bar is harmless and that lusting after a woman other than his wife is completely ok so long as it never manifest into a physical relationship. Sex is much more than a physical act. It first dwells within the mind. I'm not a Christian but Yeshua/Jesus says that a man with lust in his heart has already committed adultry. I will be the first to admit that controlling thoughts and not giving in to temptation is difficult, but we owe it to the ancestors and to the futrure generations to aim for perfection.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I think there is a problem with both masturbation and ***** bars. I think that woman are much more than sexual objects. Unfortunately, many men and women alike do not conduct themselves based on that thought so we have men that believe that a ***** bar is harmless and that lusting after a woman other than his wife is completely ok so long as it never manifest into a physical relationship. Sex is much more than a physical act. It first dwells within the mind. I'm not a Christian but Yeshua/Jesus says that a man with lust in his heart has already committed adultry. I will be the first to admit that controlling thoughts and not giving in to temptation is difficult, but we owe it to the ancestors and to the futrure generations to aim for perfection.
Brother Ra Amen Hotep ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! I do agree with much of what you've said, especially the part about us aiming for perfection ... demonstrating only the very best of behaviors ... for our children's sake (for all of our people's sake). We've just got to do it. I absolutely agree! :)

Again, thanks for joining us, and please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.