Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Amun-Ra said:
I got into an interesting argument with a woman yesterday and I thought I would bring it to the forum to see where every stands on the issues. Here in Dallas they want to put a six-foot limit on dancers at the local boob bars. I told her I thought the city had better things to than try to police morality. She asked me if I thought it was wrong for a married man to go to boob bar and I said no. She told me that she saw it as a form of cheating on the wife or girlfriend. Of course, I thought she was kidding, but she was serious. She went on to say that she thought when a man masturbates he is also cheating on his wife. I thought that was a stretch, but she insisted. My opinion is that grown men do what grown men do and going to a boob bar is not cheating and neither is masturbation. What do you think?

Post the "Why" in the response"

:fight:
How could masturbation be cheating if he's only having sex by himself. Is going to a boob bar cheating, not if the wife knows about it.

Jflex!

Aug 19, 2005
Amun-Ra said:
I got into an interesting argument with a woman yesterday and I thought I would bring it to the forum to see where every stands on the issues. Here in Dallas they want to put a six-foot limit on dancers at the local boob bars. I told her I thought the city had better things to than try to police morality. She asked me if I thought it was wrong for a married man to go to boob bar and I said no. She told me that she saw it as a form of cheating on the wife or girlfriend. Of course, I thought she was kidding, but she was serious. She went on to say that she thought when a man masturbates he is also cheating on his wife. I thought that was a stretch, but she insisted. My opinion is that grown men do what grown men do and going to a boob bar is not cheating and neither is masturbation. What do you think?

Post the "Why" in the response"

:fight:

I think we have to accept the fact that men & women are different when it comes down to sexual stuff.

I think it has something to do with having an external organ with millions of nerve endings, and being able to produce sperm cells like, forever.

Not to mention in this country women/sista's are so **** fine and plentiful...it's no wonder we don't live in a "scrip" club or masturbate non-stop!!!

Ala

Apr 26, 2006
I think its cheating , No matter The man is Married !! What more is it that he wants or needs .. Its disrespectfull boob bar flat out and the masturbation is just well i dont consider that cheating unles shes in the same **** house and u aint going to her for it , But if shes away i mean far far far far far far away then okay masturbate ...have a blast

PoeticManifesta

Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
I she/he aint handing it out.. then "theres no love like self love"...
wives promise to "honor and obey"...
so when you man wants it..
give it to hiom..
and dont be pee'd off when he goes to boob joints..
for some sexual satisfaction for what he dosent get at home..
and he wouldnt be leavin there..
charged and ready to go home and handle his own business..
cause shes there but she got her stuff on lock down (clank!:help: clank!)
So...
is it wrong no...
is it sometimes disrespectful ....
yes.. when you got a lovely woman at home that will graciously be your stripper for the night....

do women need to realize that locking thier goodies down aint solving the emotional issues they havin... yea!

Do men need to realize its more than about her getin mad and lockin her goodies down yea...

sure your in the mood and once again shes not..
but you have to look beyond your hard on and ..
deal with the emotions of the delicate creature you call a wife!

robboy2003

Nov 23, 2006
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
Personally, It's not the right thing for me. I am married. I mean really married,and it's almost impossible for me to see another woman that way.

I do all,that I think of;except what I learn here of course,with my woman.

The mastubation is a product of wanting her some more.:kiss2: :kiss2:

mrron

Jun 23, 2006
I think it depends on who the woman is, and how she defines cheating. I wouldn't want my wife to go to see the male strippers, I would definitely feel cheated on. Not in the same way as if she were having physical contact with another man, but I would still feel cheated on. Some women consider emails to another woman on the internet cheating, even when her man has never met the woman on the other end. There are several degrees of cheating. Cheating in any form will lead to distrust and alienation of affection.

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Catholic Response

I graduated from Catholic school and at the time I graduated, having the thought was as bad as committing the sin. Knowing men as I do, the local Boob Bar may have naked women running about, but it certainly isn't a good place to cheat. Neverthess since its been brought up,let me ask is it cheating when a woman looks at a man and had carnal thoughts? Is it cheating when the girls get together and talk about men? Don't play naive on this one? Masturbation? Cheating? It seems like there is bit of insecurity driving this conversation. A man who is going to cheat will cheat, Boob Bar or no Boob Bar. Masturbation? Seems like some people have all the time in the world on their hands and can be late to work, miss picking up the kids, etc. The worst thing I see about going to the Boob Bar is the exploitation of the women who work there and the violence that is done to them.

Ra Amen Hotep

Jul 2, 2008
I think there is a problem with both masturbation and ***** bars. I think that woman are much more than sexual objects. Unfortunately, many men and women alike do not conduct themselves based on that thought so we have men that believe that a ***** bar is harmless and that lusting after a woman other than his wife is completely ok so long as it never manifest into a physical relationship. Sex is much more than a physical act. It first dwells within the mind. I'm not a Christian but Yeshua/Jesus says that a man with lust in his heart has already committed adultry. I will be the first to admit that controlling thoughts and not giving in to temptation is difficult, but we owe it to the ancestors and to the futrure generations to aim for perfection.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I think there is a problem with both masturbation and ***** bars. I think that woman are much more than sexual objects. Unfortunately, many men and women alike do not conduct themselves based on that thought so we have men that believe that a ***** bar is harmless and that lusting after a woman other than his wife is completely ok so long as it never manifest into a physical relationship. Sex is much more than a physical act. It first dwells within the mind. I'm not a Christian but Yeshua/Jesus says that a man with lust in his heart has already committed adultry. I will be the first to admit that controlling thoughts and not giving in to temptation is difficult, but we owe it to the ancestors and to the futrure generations to aim for perfection.
Brother Ra Amen Hotep ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! I do agree with much of what you've said, especially the part about us aiming for perfection ... demonstrating only the very best of behaviors ... for our children's sake (for all of our people's sake). We've just got to do it. I absolutely agree! :)

Again, thanks for joining us, and please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.