Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
Whether or not anyone "needs" them, the fact of the matter is
that they are extensions, proxies of western concocted means
of instability. There is no getting around that.
Again, its not East and West or North and South, that is old, its BANKS and TRANSNATIONAL CORPS!

And its been that way for a very long time, like the last 40 years or so. What you are referring to is how things were almost 50 years ago and back. Technology has changed the whole dynamics of world domination and it is not by country it is by BANKS and CORPORATIONS for the most part.

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Why do people blame others when blacks have their own agenda albeit a stupid non productive one which will not benefit Africa. Who benefits from the purchase of guns and military hardware, whites. Not sure if the brains of African people are functioning.
Let me extend that to why so much military hardware is being sold in afrika and little to no agricultural equipment?
No one is absolving anybody of their faults, so lets stop assuming or inferring that that is the case.

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Again, its not East and West or North and South, that is old, its BANKS and TRANSNATIONAL CORPS!
And who controls these banks and trans/multi national corps, or are
they in my face too???

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: