Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Deals they are making with China is probably favors China 80% to 95% and what is so bad China build infrastructure in African countries with Chinese and don't hire the local African people.
"Probably", you say.

However, would you dare compare that to western 'dealings' with afrikan
nations???

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Boko Haram see a civil war around the corner they are simply positioning themselves to get a piece of the country.
Why do people blame others when blacks have their own agenda albeit a stupid non productive one which will not benefit Africa. Who benefits from the purchase of guns and military hardware, whites. Not sure if the brains of African people are functioning.

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Boko Haram see a civil war around the corner they are simply positioning themselves to get a piece of the country.
Provide some documentation, some report that remotely substantiate the above.

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
LOL, no one needs Boko Haram, I can't get that through some you peeps. Let me repeat no bank, no transnational corporation, no country needs Boko Haram to get what they want, they already getting it and then some. Its a joke some of you actually think that.
Whether or not anyone "needs" them, the fact of the matter is
that they are extensions, proxies of western concocted means
of instability. There is no getting around that.

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
"Probably", you say.

However, would you dare compare that to western 'dealings' with afrikan
nations???
Not good, Africans just need to stop reaching out to make deals, they need to do it themselves. Heck they have like 42% of the world's untapped natural resources and they are being robbed not just by western countries. The world has changed its not just East and West, North and South it is Oligarchy and the rest of us. I try to get this through, its BANKS mostly and TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS from ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.