Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
It has also been reported that boko haram is an al-qaeda outfit backed by western/euro-powers like nato.
And who runs nato? I'll give you 2 letters u and s....
LOL, no one needs Boko Haram, I can't get that through some you peeps. Let me repeat no bank, no transnational corporation, no country needs Boko Haram to get what they want, they already getting it and then some. Its a joke some of you actually think that.

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
Actually,
China is giving something back to these afrikan nations in terms of infrastructure.
This is one significant reason why the u.s. is so deeply involved in afrikan affairs such
as AFRICOM.

What infrastructure are euro-powers investing in in afrika?
Deals they are making with China is probably favors China 80% to 95% and what is so bad China build infrastructure in African countries with Chinese and don't hire the local African people.

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
LOL, no one needs Boko Haram, I can't get that through some you peeps. Let me repeat no bank, no country needs Boko Haram to get what they want, they already getting it and then some. Its a joke some of you actually think that.
I think some folks here have a serious problem with comprehension skills.. They cannot see the forest for the trees.

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Deals they are making with China is probably favors China 80% to 95% and what is so bad China build infrastructure in African countries with Chinese and don't hire the local African people.
This is the Chinese mode of operation. They do it here too. When goverments in the Caribbean get loans to build certain projects, the Chinese bring their workers. As my grandmother would say...You have to eat the cou cou for the sake of the sauce...really sad.:(

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
I think some folks here have a serious problem with comprehension skills.. They cannot see the forest for the trees.
Boko Haram see a civil war around the corner they are simply positioning themselves to get a piece of the country.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: