Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
The entire modern world depends on the mineral wealth of Africa. The Chinese are there for it, and every other Nation buys from the Chinese.. and so they represent all of us.. including you..and all the chinese manufactured stuff in your house.. your phone.. your car.. on your body..

Your point?

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
...And so that is why boko haram attacked a chinese firm?
Is that what you are saying?
Kemestry.
If your 'like" confirms this, then dude
you need to back away from the table,
and just walk away.

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
This is Pravda....Russian news agency.;) They have their own agenda too.

The African Continent has wealth, their people are intelligent...why continue to let the western world control its wealth. I am tired hearing of who is taking the wealth of black folks. It is time black folks begin to fight for what is theirs. With all the wealth in Nigeria there is no proper energy policy. Hundreds die each year as folks try to siphon off gasolene from trucks. I repeat. The political directorate in Africa has no vision...blaming the west does not cut it. Politcians in Africa are looking out for themselves and friends.....It is time to stop the nepotism, greed and bribery that has so infested the African continent. It is time black folks begin to see that Africa belongs to them and stop playing games.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.