Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Sounds like the black misleadership of de'twa.

Now draw where that has to do with boko haram attacking a chinese firm?

Naw, it came from Nigerians who were involved in the over throw of Obacha.

The Chinese are there to exploit African mineral wealth as well

Last edited:

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
Exactly.. and if you understand the cold war going on right now between America and China... and also recognize America's pattern of supporting/supplyiing/training rebel groups to do their dirt.. ala.. Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan... and you also recognize that access to the resources of Africa are critical to both America and China.. and.. if you recognize how organized and widely covered the "Bring back our girls" campaign that justified putting American troops on the ground in the region... if you recognize all of that.. then you can see these stories.. especially the ones covered by major Media outlets.. for what they really are.

There will be a war in West Africa.. and once again.. so-called "Terrorists" will serve as the justification for building an overt western military presence in and around West Africa.. #watch.

I remember during the 911 time span when bush was scaring the americans, I posted on destee that the "war on terror" would land in Africa at some point. Looks like it is beginning it's final descent.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Now, it came from Nigerians who were involved in the over throw of Obacha.

The entire modern world depends on the mineral wealth of Africa. The Chinese are there for it, and every other Nation buys from the Chinese.. and so they represent all of us.. including you..and all the chinese manufactured stuff in your house.. your phone.. your car.. on your body..

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Now, it came from Nigerians who were involved in the over throw of Obacha.

...And so that is why boko haram attacked a chinese firm?
Is that what you are saying?

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
  • Harriette Tubman did something (She was a woman)
  • Harriet Tubman Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story ...
  • Rosa Parks refused to accept the status quo, she did something revolutionary at the time
  • Rosa Parks Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story ...
    These two women were brave enough to make a mark in history. They sacrificed and were FEARLESS. What are black men doing. They seem not to have the balls to do anything in the USA or Africa....Shame on them. IF these women can achieve the leaders in Africa can. Martin Luther King did his part in the USA, he paved the road but it seems people are just sitting on it and not going anywhere.:(
Blacks in Africa and the USA are more educated now than before. The timidity must go and they must be willing to be brave to make things happen for black folks.
If Harriette Tubman were alive today I wonder what she would say...I guess she would just Shake her head.:rolleyes:

opening a book and reading wouldn't hurt you know?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: