Black People : Boko Haram a Blessing for Imperialism in Africa: U.S. Training Death Squads

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
by BAR executive editor Glen Ford

The Americans now admit they are training battalions of African Rangers and counterinsurgency
troops. The next step is the proliferation of death squads in West Africa, as the U.S. did in Southeast
Asia and Latin America. Nigeria’s schoolgirls may or may not be rescued, but U.S. and European
“humanitarian” military interventionists have already gained more than they could have imagined.

V“NATO’s aggression against Libya begat the sub-Saharan chaos that justified the French and U.S. occupation of Mali and Niger.”

Militarily, Africa is fast becoming an American continent. Barack Obama, who has been president
for all but the first year of AFRICOM’s existence, has succeeded in integrating U.S. fighting units,
bases, training regimens, equipment and financing into the military structures of all but a handful
of African nations. The great pan-Africanist and former Ghanaian president Kwame Nkrumah’s
dream of a militarily united Africa has been all but realized – with Americans and Europeans in
charge. Under the guise of “humanitarian” intervention, Obama has vastly expanded Bill Clinton
and George Bush’s African footprints, so that only a few patches on the continental map lie outside
Washington’s sphere of operations. Eritrea and Zimbabwe are the notable exceptions – and,
therefore, future targets.

Africa is occupied territory. The African Union doesn’t even pretend to be in charge of its own
nominal peace-keeping missions, which are little more than opportunities for African militaries to
get paid for doing the West’s bidding. China and Brazil may be garnering the lion’s share of trade
with Africa, but the men with the guns are loyal to AFRICOM – the sugar daddy to the continent’s
military class. U.S. troops now sleep in African barracks, brothers in arms with African officers who
can determine who will sleep next week in the presidential mansion.

The pace of U.S. penetration of West Africa has quickened dramatically since 2011, when Obama
bombed Muammar Gaddafi’s Libyan government out of existence, setting a flood of jihadists and
weapons streaming east to Syria and south to destabilize the nations of the Sahel. Chaos ensued –
beautiful chaos, if you are a U.S. military planner seeking justification for ever-larger missions.
NATO’s aggression against Libya begat the sub-Saharan chaos that justified the French and U.S.
occupation of Mali and Niger. Hyperactive North African jihadists, empowered by American
bombs, weapons and money, trained and outfitted their brethren on the continent, including
elements of Nigeria’s Boko Haram. The Yoruba-speaking Islamic warriors then bequeathed
AFRICOM a priceless gift: nearly 300 schoolgirls in need of rescuing, perfect fodder for
“humanitarian” intervention.

Nobody had to ask twice that Obama “Do something!”

Read more: http://blackagendareport.com/content/coming-soon-phoenix-death-squad-program-west-africa

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
[QUOTE="RAPTOR, post: 880532, member: 23274"

The pace of U.S. penetration of West Africa has quickened dramatically since 2011, when Obama
bombed Muammar Gaddafi’s Libyan government out of existence, setting a flood of jihadists and
weapons streaming east to Syria and south to destabilize the nations of the Sahel. Chaos ensued –
beautiful chaos, if you are a U.S. military planner seeking justification for ever-larger missions.
NATO’s aggression against Libya begat the sub-Saharan chaos that justified the French and U.S.
occupation of Mali and Niger. Hyperactive North African jihadists, empowered by American
bombs, weapons and money, trained and outfitted their brethren on the continent, including
elements of Nigeria’s Boko Haram. The Yoruba-speaking Islamic warriors then bequeathed
AFRICOM a priceless gift: nearly 300 schoolgirls in need of rescuing, perfect fodder for
“humanitarian” intervention.

[/QUOTE]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Nigeria : 80-chibok-schoolgirls-freed-from-nigerias-boko-haram Nigeria 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : 24 Girls Who Were Kidnapped By Boko Haram Will Get Education Paid For By Black Billionaire Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : boko-haram-frees-21-schoolgirls Black People Politics 0
chuck Nigeria : Nigeria Goverment Declares Truce With Boko Haram Nigeria 1
RAPTOR Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed Cameroon 90
RAPTOR Black People : The Truth About Boko Haram & #BringBackOurGirls Black People Open Forum 4
noor100 Black Muslims : Boko Haram and the Propaganda of War, Part1 Islam Study Group 2
RAPTOR Black People : EXPOSED! Saudi Arabia is Boko haram’s Major Sponsor, How and Why? Black People Open Forum 11
RAPTOR Black People : Investigators track Boko Haram funding Black People Open Forum 0
John lucky Nigeria : At Last! – Tb Joshua Speaks On Boko Haram(Nigeria Terrorism) Nigeria 0
Ankhur Nigeria : Who or What is Nigeria's Boko Haram?? Nigeria 0
dunwiddat Black People : Boka Haram Black People Open Forum 59
porthole Black Muslims : Singing and dancing haram? Islam Study Group 1
Writspirit Black People : “Daughters of the Mock” Curse or Blessing Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Health and Wellness : Has Urban Life Become A Blessing Or A Curse For Black People In The United States?!? Black Health and Wellness 1
Kamau47 Black People : Slavery Was A Blessing I Guess Black People Open Forum 126
chuck Black People : Is The Internet A Blessing Or A Curse? Black People Open Forum 81
Agbala 32- degree The Front Porch : May the GAOTU Bestow good blessing upon all. The Front Porch 6
MsInterpret Black Parenting : Share your blessing of being a MOTHER or FATHER Black Parenting 1
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A Kiss from Heaven, a Blessing from God Christian Study Group 13
J Black Poetry : Pain's Blessing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Knowledge Seed Black People : Hip Hop: A blessing or a curse? Black People Open Forum 80
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : ARE BLACK PEOPLE IN WANT OF GOD BLESSING OR IS IT, WE NEED TO LEARN TO BLESS OURSELVE Chief Elder Osiris 0
T Black Poetry : A LOST BLESSING POEM! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
watzinaname Black Poetry : An Untitled Blessing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : A Blessing for 2007 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
howardtsu Black Poetry : Without Her Blessing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : A MAN'S BLESSING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Its Blessing coming...yall Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
P Black Poetry : The Unexpected Blessing. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
ASHANTA Black Poetry : I MOTHER THE BLESSING GEMS OF GOD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
V Black Spirituality Religion : A TRUE Blessing when you SEE it,FILL it and KNOW it.. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
V Black Poetry : I need a blessing (Part 3) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Short Stories : Secret Blessing (First 2 Chapters) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
V Black Poetry : I need a blessing (Part Two) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : Every meal is a Blessing.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
V Black Poetry : I need a blessing (Part One) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
S Black Poetry : a blessing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Poetry : blessing to me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
A Black Poetry : A Miracle? A Blessing? or A Test? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9