Black Spirituality Religion : BOBBY HEMMITT

tyab14

Dec 15, 2007
Hey thats just my opinion, I don't expect him to give out the lectures for free unless we willing to pay for his rent and research/study material and everything else he wants/needs.

DARKSIDE MAGICK

Mar 16, 2008
THE UNDERWORLD
Occupation
SORCERER
CHAOS

LOOK I USE TO DO RITUALS FOR PEOPLE AT INDIO HERE IN LOS ANGELES AND I DONT DO NOTHING FOR FREE, I CHARGE FOR EVERYTHING.

"IT AINT TRICKIN IF YOU GOT IT"

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Yes Yes Yes.....I know I know I know.....

I fully overstand the SHYTUATION We all in!!!!.....

meh know....."money talk and bull ish walk"

So we all go along...cause it's the ONLY way to "survive"/live in this realm at this time.....

Until.....
CHAOS erupts and like a volcano or flood.....wipe ere'thang away...and behold...old or all things past away and all things become anew:?:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Yardlee

Apr 17, 2008
The Bobby Hemmitt lecture was interesting. I was able to hear an hour and 40 minutes of it so I missed the last twenty minutes because I make an errand.

But anyways, I found his analogy of the 2008 elections, Michelle & Barack Obama, and the 2012 thing to be interesting to say the least.

I've never really cared about the 2012 anyways, but it was interesting to hear his take on it.

I think the connection between the Atlanta child murders, Bohemian Grove, and human sacrafice was quite eerie.

Maybe next time if he decides to do another blogtalkradio, he'll get deeper into the occult to talk about the qlippoth and practical rituals to do.

tyab14

Dec 15, 2007
The Bobby Hemmitt lecture was interesting. I was able to hear an hour and 40 minutes of it so I missed the last twenty minutes because I make an errand.

But anyways, I found his analogy of the 2008 elections, Michelle & Barack Obama, and the 2012 thing to be interesting to say the least.

I've never really cared about the 2012 anyways, but it was interesting to hear his take on it.

I think the connection between the Atlanta child murders, Bohemian Grove, and human sacrafice was quite eerie.

Maybe next time if he decides to do another blogtalkradio, he'll get deeper into the occult to talk about the qlippoth and practical rituals to do.
Yup yup.. interesting indeed

There was a documentary on the Atlanta children and it basically showed that they was eating the pineal glands and using the genetilia. Its crazy because they said the kids was top notch students like A+ and a half.

It was funny when the host asked him "I heard the Clinton's are into worshipping the dark side" and he was like "Well....if they into worshippping the darkside then they into some good ****, the darkside ain't nothing but Osiris.." lol....

I'm going to get some of his DVD's, he might cover some of the deeper occult things on there. Yah'll got me interested in the occult on a real level.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Bobby Hemmitt Has Just Suffered A Severe Stroke! So Sad!! OMG!! BREAKING NEW Black People Open Forum 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The KBK Nation: A "5,000 year-old prophecy" - Bobby Hemmitt Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Bobby Hemmitt Human Artificial II Black People Open Forum 11
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Bobby Hemmitt: The mind and the masses in our society Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Black People : Bobby Hemmitt on; The Downlo Syndrome/ sexual or social? Black People Open Forum 2
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : THE CHAKRAS : BRO BOBBY HEMMITT Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
A Black Spirituality Religion : Bobby Hemmitt on BlogtalkRadio discussing 08.08.08 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
info-moetry Black People : Bro. Bobby Hemmitt - tomorrow night Black People Open Forum 12
T Black People : Kemetic Dark Matter Quest and other Bobby Hemmitt Black People Open Forum 3
A Black People : Anybody have any Bobby Hemmitt lectures they can upload? Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bobby Seale Explains the History Behind That Viral Photo of Armed Stacey Abrams Supporters Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black Panther founder Bobby Seale: 'We took no crap' African American History Culture 2
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Bobby Watson & Horizon - Lemoncello Black Entertainment 0
Therious Black Entertainment : Bobby Brown's New Food products Black Entertainment 2
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Bobby Womack --- That's The Way I Feel About You (Original Full-Length Album Version) Black Entertainment 0
shaka64 Food Discussion : Bobby Brown foods Food Discussion and Recipes 1
shaka64 Black People : Bobby Womack Dead at 70 Black People Open Forum 9
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Bobby "Blue" Bland ---Farther Up The Road Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : You've Got To Hurt Before You Heal - Bobby Blue Bland Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Nearer My God To Thee - Bobby Womack - Back To My Roots Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby"Blue"Bland - I Wouldn't Treat a Dog (The Way You Treated Me) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : What You Won't Do For Love - Bobby Caldwell Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BOBBY CALDWELL: wHAT YOU WONT DO FOR LOVE Black Entertainment 2
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby Murray - Finders Keepers Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby Blue Bland - Stormy Monday Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby "Blue" Bland - Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul OldSoul : R I P Bobby Smith (The Spinners) OldSoul 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby McFerrin & Richard Bona Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black People : Bobby Womack with Early Alzheimer's Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : B B King and Bobby Blue Bland - The Thrill Is Gone - 1977 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby Caldwell - Coming Down from Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Chevron Dove Black People : Bobby Brown Explains Why He Left Whitney Houston's Funeral Black People Open Forum 9
RAPTOR Black People : The Man and His Mission - Dr. Bobby E. Wright Black People Open Forum 1
Zaiyah's House Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : White Lines by BRO ft Bobby Mcnasty Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bobby Brown - My Prerogative Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bobby Brown - Every Little Step Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Bobby "Blue" Bland, Turn On Your Love Light Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Bobby Womack, Across 110th st. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bobby Valentino - My Angel (Never Leave You) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Bobby Womack; that's the Way I Fell about You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby Caldwell - You promised me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bobby Brown: Don't Be Cruel Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : bobby brown - tenderoni Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : James & Bobby Purify I'm Your Puppet with lyrics Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : WOMAN'S GOTTA HAVE IT - Bobby Womack Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bobby Womack - Across 110th Street Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Damian Marley - Beautiful ft. Bobby Brown Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bobby Womack - "If You Think You're Lonely Now" Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Bobby Womack Black Entertainment 2