Law Forum : Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon is ordered to pay $36million in damages for the wrongfu

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon is ordered to pay $36million in damages for the wrongful death of Whitney Houston's daughter

• A judge in Atlanta ordered Nick Gordon to pay $36,250,000 on Thursday
  • Bobbi Kristina was found unresponsive in a bathtub in January 2015
  • She was in a coma for six months before dying in hospice care at age 22
  • Fulton County Superior Court Judge T. Jackson Bedford ruled that Gordon repeatedly failed to meet court deadlines in the case
  • His order said that meant the conservator of her estate wins by default
  • It came after a tearful day of testimony from Bobbi Kristina's father Bobby Brown and her half-sister LaPrincia Brown,

Read more

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3947346/Judge-awards-damages-36M-Bobbi-Kristina-death-case.html

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
How the 'h' is this dude supposed to pay that? Ain't he sleeping on somebody's couch?

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
How the 'h' is this dude supposed to pay that? Ain't he sleeping on somebody's couch?
Exactly! That's the first thing thought... Why do they give people fines, they obviously can't pay? Maybe Whitney and Bobbi Kristina may have cut him in on their wills.. But, Whitney's net worth is listed at about 20 mill, and Bobbi Kristina's is 20 mill, too.

I've read of other cases where a people were fined more than they could possibly pay. Maybe they (the courts) are saying "from now on, where ever you work, whatever money you make, you gotta give it up.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: