Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
dang, i could almost wish i were using internet exploiter ... ;-\

well, as long as there ain't too much blinking going on - four users per month ain't too bad ... <crossing fingers> ... i hope. and since i don't surf using the internet's notions of aesthetics, i don't see the color anyway.

but, shoot; whatever comes down the pipe, it's still Destee.Com!! you keep on with your innovating self, Sister QueenMother!

GrandHustle

Oct 15, 2005
Remove the blink - No of course

The #1 do not of all website design - NO Blink.

Its annoying at best.

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
GrandHustle said:
The #1 do not of all website design - NO Blink.

Its annoying at best.
My Grand ..You know I love you but ...I got to hit ya :hammer: cause I love the blink ...a lot, please let it stay :hammer:

Desert Storm

Mar 31, 2001
I don't think that I've ever seen the blinking either. hee hee hee.... just the blue... funny jamesfrmphilly

Desert Storm

Kamau47

Dec 6, 2005
In The Shadows
Sister Destee,
I really didn't see the blink until you mentioned it. Because of that, it's really not annoying. Just don't add music that assaults you the minute you click on the name. :bazooka: :band:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
I never saw it blink anyway just the blue name but if i did it wouldn't
trouble me none so few it won't hurt the page infact the blue is cool
let others know these members stand out at Destee.com.....but i can't
see any blinking....o' well

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.