Black Education / Schools : 'Blatant disregard and disrespect of Black people': Virginia district apologizes for segregated schools - 53 years later

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

'Blatant disregard and disrespect of Black people': Virginia district apologizes for segregated schools - 53 years later

Elinor Aspegren, USA TODAY
USA TODAY

'Blatant disregard and disrespect of Black people': Virginia district apologizes for segregated schools - 53 years later

Loudoun County Public Schools in Virginia

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shems Nbedjer Black People : Being black in the Ukraine....blatant racism Black People Open Forum 1
Kamau47 Black People : They Have Become Blatant In Killing Us Now! Black People Open Forum 21
K Black People : Disregard Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : disregard Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black Picture Image Gallery : disregard nothing here Black Picture Image Gallery 1
C Black Picture Image Gallery : Disregard nothing here Black Picture Image Gallery 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Don’t disrespect our president, black lawmakers tell Netanyahu Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African-American Democrats form coalition to counter "disrespect" for black causes Black People Politics 7
MS234 Black People : No Disrespect to the Masses Black People Open Forum 31
Destee Violaters / Violations : Brother Info-moetry - Willful Disrespect of Our Rules Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 6
A Black Spirituality Religion : are there idiots whodon't understand so disrespect other's beliefs? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : Disrespect or flattery? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 68
cherryblossom Profanity and Disrespect Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 14
anAfrican Are you Really Asking Us to Just "been[sic] over" and Accept the Disrespect? Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 2
anAfrican Nuff Disrespect Given? Outy Please. Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 2
R Black Relationships : What Do You Consider Disrespect? Black Relationships 85
P Black People : Honoring Native Americans with Disrespect Black People Open Forum 3
U Black Poetry : Total Disrespect Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black Poetry : No disrespect but im just lettin the rappers know i like to rap also Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We are in a new era. Those facts give us evidence we can reach the Melanin Tipping Point just by telling the truth. The Melanin Tipping Point is the point at which we go from healing to healed. Mchakato wa Uponyaji is the process of healing. Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold. That fact puts us in a different state mentally. It affects different people differently. What is certain is the Ubuntu paradigm is returning.
Melanin is worth more than gold. The Red, Black and Green is 100 years old. The Afric, official currency of the United States of Africa is worth over $2.
Shems Nbedjer wrote on Moon Child's profile.
Hello Moon Child, it's been a few years since we talked. Please let me know if you can do my chart for me, thank you. I'm in transition and really could help with some interpretations.
Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!