coupled with the Google Ads equates to stealing.. in my opinion.. unless
this site has your permission.

Anyway, I was not to pleased to find that my content was being used to
generate ad revenue for some other site.. and I don't think anybody else
here is either.

I did a whois query on blackpridenetwork.com and came up with this:

5266046070_0d0ed0ef05_z.jpg

at least one other site registered to Marvin has been confronted about
stealing content. His site fairweightloss.com was accused by a couple of weightloss
blogs of stealing their content. Apparently they complained to his hosting provider
and got him to stop.

5266030150_4db77743f3.jpg

so.. that's the basic case.. here are some shots of destee.com content on
blackpridenetwork.com:

5266030562_0e46dcddbc_z.jpg

5266030478_ec95afeb5b_m.jpg

5265423611_f6037b3698_m.jpg

5266030392_2cde13c357_m.jpg

Destee

destee.com
Administrator
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Brother SkuderJaymes,

No, they do not have our permission to do this.

I have emailed them and their service provider, asking them to remove our property from their domain.

Abuse Support,

This message is to request your help in requiring "blackpridenetwork.com" to remove property belonging to our Members (destee.com), from their site.

They do not have my or their permission to use our property.

There is a considerable amount of our original content on their site, with direct links to much of it provided via the google.com link below :

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:blackpridenetwork.com+destee

Below is the thread bringing this situation to my attention, and I will be advising our Members to contact you (abuse@ipower.com) as well.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67194

Please require "blackpridenetwork.com" to remove all "destee.com" content from their site.

Looking forward to your attention and response to this request.

If you need more from us, let us know.

Thank You,

Destee
destee.com

I encourage you all, who see your words / property on that site, to email abuse@ipower.com and mgdesigns2002@yahoo.com, asking them to remove your property.

If you get any responses and/or success with your requests, let us know! Of course I will do the same.

Again, Thank You Brother SkuderJaymes!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
One-Hundredd Egypt : Stolen Legacy (1988 documentary) of African History and footage in Egypt Egypt 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Stolen 400-year-old Bible from Pittsburgh's Carnegie Library recovered in Netherlands Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
IFE Black People Politics : Georgia election voting machines stolen from vehicle in grocery store parking lot Black People Politics 11
OldSoul OldSoul : Black History: Lost, Stolen or Strayed OldSoul 0
Destee Black People : The Pope Should Return Africa's Stolen Treasures Before He Retires Black People Open Forum 11
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Brother Takes Stolen Tribal Treasures Back To Africa Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Orisons Black People : Has China's Soul been Stolen? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Carmen MCrae and Betty Carter, Stolen Moments Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : President Obama's Teleprompter Stolen Black People Politics 1
OldSoul OldSoul : The Life That Was Stolen From Us OldSoul 8
Writeous1 Black People : The Story Behind Black's Stolen 2000 and 2004 Election Votes Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black People : The Stolen Generation Black People Open Forum 4
V Black People : The Stolen Legacy Audiobook: Forward Black People Open Forum 1
gogounited Black Spirituality Religion : The Stolen Spirituality-Reality of the World Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
jamesfrmphilly Black People : the stolen car Black People Open Forum 9
A Black Spirituality Religion : Where the Adam and Eve story was stolen from Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 35
tyab14 African American History Culture : Read Stolen Legay (G James) Online African American History Culture 9
T Black People : ‘Self-Help’: A Stolen Word Wielded as a Weapon Against Black Activism Black People Open Forum 0
Thuso Black People : Another stolen election, this time at the hands of the Democrats? Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : Another Stolen Election? Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Black Entertainment : ShowTime at the Apollo ... STOLEN ?? Black Entertainment 3
Omowale Jabali George G.M. James and the Stolen Legacy of African People Honoring Black Ancestors 2
D Africa : 'Stolen' treasures better off in the West, says African curator All Things Africa 1
D Black People : Black police officer made to pay for his own "stolen" gun Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Poetry : Her Innocence Was Stolen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
M Nigeria : $420billion stolen by Nigeria's corrupt leaders Nigeria 13
A Black Poetry : .::Stolen Words::. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
Joyce Black Poetry : STOLEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
P Black People : Stolen Dreams! Black People Open Forum 14
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property...ending Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property...... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property continued...... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property I and II Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
daroc Black Short Stories : stolen property Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
E Black Haiku : Stolen Innocence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
I Black Poetry : Stolen Innocence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black People : STOLEN LEGACY!!! {A Black Woman} is the Author of the "MATRIX" Movie Black People Open Forum 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Legacy Stolen AACOOLDRE 0
N Black Poetry : Stolen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : stolen moments Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
O Black People : Kids Do Interview (Kids Content) Black People Open Forum 0
O Black People : The Bros From April! (Kids Content) Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Trump's call for slice of TikTok deal draws fire .... Getting the Content for Microsoft Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : ADULT..CONTENT.. Who Cares Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black Money Business Jobs : In Context Series: Why Is Economic Content Missing from African American Studies? Black Money Business Jobs 0
Queenie Black People : Black on Black--Caution! Adult Content Black People Open Forum 36
Destee Higher Standard Required : Adult Content is Not Allowed - Except in Private NSFW Forum Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 5
rapchild Ghana : Content for a Ghanaian website Ghana 7
Destee Higher Standard Required : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc. Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 133
I Black Poetry : (EXTREME CONTENT) THE POETRY OF VIOLENCE... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1