Black People : BlackFace _ So what they Knew, We now Know

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
BLACK FACE
IF YOU NEED TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN WITH WHAT COMES NATURAL TO SO MANY.

KNOWING ... THAT PROTECTION MAKES THOSE POSSESSING IT NATURALLY SUPERIOR IN THAT RESPECT.
WHY USE IT TO DEMEAN THEM AND FOR CENTURIES CONTINUE TO MARGINALIZE
AN ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE
WITH A CALLOUS UNACCEPTABLE RIDICULE ?
THEN ACT LIKE STRENGTH AND RESPECT IS YOUR FORTE !

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vi...dmits-wearing-blackface-at-1980-college-party
Virginia AG Mark Herring admits wearing blackface at 1980 college party

Mark R. Herring (Democrat). The Attorney General of Virginia. Admits he wore Black Face ( at 19 ) during college. He is trying to minimize the impact Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam ( Democrat ) is suffering. This shows the whole Administration of Virginia is messed up. During slavery Virginia was heart of most of the conflict.

Jefferson Davis (1808-1889) was a Mexican War hero, U.S. senator from Mississippi, U.S. secretary of war and president of the Confederate States of America for the duration of the American Civil War (1861-1865). ... In February 1861 he was elected president of the Confederacy.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAD (TWO _ YES ) TWO PRESIDENTS DURING THAT TIME​

I write this because whites have known for years that Black Face EVERY-TIME SUNSCREEN IS APPLIED _ was a life all it's own to them.

They mocked African Americans. Daily knowing they were wearing Black Face almost daily.
A constant reminder of mockery.
NO... THEY ALL KNEW AND IF THEY DIDN'T OK
NO EXCUSE FOR ACCEPTING ACTUAL BLACK FACES FOR MOCKERY... WORN OPENLY ON STAGES AND IN PLAYS AND TELEVISION.

Yet this still exist. In a very prevalent way.

This what you need to know.

BLACK FACE

Last edited:

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
yeah but did they ever dare pull that crap , when the Black community was like this ??

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
no biggie, the real glich is we have no new young National Black leaders and no new National Black organizations, or any real unity in each state or state to state and these companies know that and that is why they feel confident to hock and spit on our dignity over and over, then say "Oh we didnt know , we were being offensive!" Cause they know we had no massive global boycott, of Barney's, H and M, Prada, Moncler, Gucci and now Burberry! https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...hirt-noose-around-neckline-apologizes-n973276
https://www.nj.com/bergen/2019/02/s...m-mall-construction-site-gov-murphy-says.html
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/16/us/gm-toledo-racism-lawsuit/index.html

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
WE HAVE NO COUNTRY...Being decendants of Aficans brought here, and denied rights and citizenship until the
QUASI-CIVIL RIGHT TO VOTE LAW.. of 1964

Quasi Law
. [Latin, Almost as it were; as if; analogous to.] In the legal sense, the term denotes that one subject has certain characteristics in common with another subject but that intrinsic and material differences exist between them. A Quasi Contract is an obligation invoked by law in the absence of an agreement.

It may appear in either a Common law or a Civil law jurisdiction. It refers to "a court's right to punish for actions or omissions as if they were criminal". The origins of the phrase comes from the Latin language word, quasi, meaning somewhat, sort-of, alike or akin, to criminal law, as in Quasi-contract.

https://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/facpub/1299/

Contemporary civil rights scholarship overwhelmingly reflects the same conception: our civil rights are quasi-constitutional rights to be free of discrimination in the private as well as public world. But this conventional lawyerly understanding-–basically, that “civil rights” are “antidiscrimination rights”-–is clearly inadequate, certainly with respect to civil rights generally but also, and more tellingly, even with respect to the rights created and then protected by the ‘64 Act itself.

The one that has to be renewed by the President every Ten Years or so. Bush toyed with to renew or not to renew was the question at that time.

Immigrants take a test learn a few words of English and then are permanent citizens and get loans, welfare housing etc...
Because they all come from a COUNTRY that demands they get services and are treated right.

1964 - 1965 Voting Rights Bill Is not a CONCRETE RIGHT TO VOTE if the privilege can be revoked.
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson all know this doesn't exist isn't if it's not renewed..

===================
MEN and WOMEN without A COUNTRY in many respects.
"You can't legislate morality."

Title I—voting rights[edit]
This title barred unequal application of voter registration requirements. Title I did not eliminate literacy tests, which acted as one barrier for black voters, other racial minorities, and poor whites in the South or address economic retaliation, police repression, or physical violence against nonwhite voters. While the Act did require that voting rules and procedures be applied equally to all races, it did not abolish the concept of voter "qualification". It accepted the idea that citizens do not have an automatic right to vote but would have to meet standards beyond citizenship.[50][51] The Voting Rights Act of 1965 directly addressed and eliminated most voting qualifications beyond citizenship.

Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X at the United States Capitol on March 26, 1964. Both had come to hear the Senate debate on the bill. This was the only time the two men ever met; their meeting lasted only one minute.[19]

Civil Rights Act of 1964

An act to enforce the constitutional right to vote, to confer jurisdiction upon the district courts of the United States of America to provide injunctive relief against discrimination in public accommodations, to authorize the Attorney General to institute suits to protect constitutional rights in public facilities and public education, to extend the Commission on Civil Rights, to prevent discrimination in federally assisted programs, to establish a Commission on Equal Employment Opportunity, and for other purposes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Black People Politics : Justin Trudeau in Blackface - Prime Minister of Canada Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Belgian festival draws criticism over blackface 'Savage' character African American History Culture 1
Senegal Black People : What Exactly is Blackface? Black People Open Forum 27
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Dutch are slowly recognizing that their blackface tradition of Zwarte Piet is racist and weird Black People Open Forum 18
Liberty Black Women : ‘You just need to be white to win’: Thai cosmetics company pulls blackface ad Black Women 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Black Like Me: the Rachel "Blackface" Story AACOOLDRE 0
Enki Black People : Numéro Magazine Apologizes For White Model In Blackface For “African Queen” Editorial Black People Open Forum 20
Destee Black People : SLAP ON THE WRIST FOR LOUISIANA JUDGE WHO WEARS BLACKFACE Black People Open Forum 3
G Black People : German Ad Campaign Uses White Children in Blackface to Portray "Uneducated Africans" Black People Open Forum 3
T Pan Africanism : GERMAN UNICEF AD PUTS KIDS IN BLACKFACE African American History Culture 2
Destee Black Entertainment : Show Will Explore Blackface Black Entertainment 3
HODEE Black People : The Officer Knew George Floyd both worked security at the same club. Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
crwn Black People : CDC Forced To Admit They Knew Vaccine Preservative Caused Autism Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must hav Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must have st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Early Christians writers knew Paul was castrated AACOOLDRE 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus, the God our Forefathers knew Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
R Black Poetry : In this crap game his rap fame knew no bottom but // His crew was rotten for cash had a wimpy thirs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People : Mindy Kaling’s brother says she knew he pretended to be black, in order to get into medical school Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : "President George W. Bush Knew Everything About CIA Interrogation" Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black Jokes Humor : That moment when you knew you should have taken your butt to bed Black Jokes Humor 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : You Knew You Were God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : The Dirty Truth Is... I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew Black People Open Forum 7
KaHotep Black Poetry : Knew truth, how my words fly Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
K Black People : If You Knew What You Dont Know Black People Open Forum 96
ballerSon Black Poetry : i blinked once at first sight and knew we would be together Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : If Only You Knew-Patti Labelle Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Stephanie Mills - Never Knew Love Like This Before (1980) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Amnat77 Black People : I knew bin Laden Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Love she never knew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black People : Gay's Marching and NAACP Supporting.. I knew they sold us out.. but this is the worse Black People Open Forum 9
river Black People : If You Knew You Would Only Live to be Fifty... Black People Open Forum 8
HODEE Black People : If only I Knew.... Black People Open Forum 3
M Black Poetry : WHO KNEW THE BEST MC IS A SHE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : SOMEONE I NEVER KNEW.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
watzinaname Black Poetry : You Knew... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : A love i never knew ( vaniku vankwish) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Black Poetry : A Letter To A Whore I Knew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black Poetry : I KNEW HER IN THE BIBLICAL SENSE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Do you think that the people who created the I Ching knew about the Tree of Life? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 1
Fine1952 Black People : How Many of You Knew? Black People Open Forum 13
HODEE Black Poetry : I knew this Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : I thought i knew u ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : If you only knew me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
M Black Spirituality Religion : I knew it ! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
V Black Poetry : If Only You Knew (A True Story) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Isaiah Black Sports : RAY ALLEN KNEW OF CONSPIRACY TO ASSASSINATE HIS STEP-FATHER... Black Sports 1
HODEE Black Poetry : Death of one you knew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black People : I knew it!! Black People Open Forum 1